• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Haunted Mansion v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Haunted Mansion v1.0

You're a young exploror, roaming during a Halloween night. With some of your friends, you have found a quite isolated house. Inspirated by your own courage, you have decided to go in. However, this place is not as peaceful as it looks...

Models :
Black Death
WILL THE ALMIGHTY
donut3.5
Afronight_76
Thrikodius

Keywords:
halloween, haunted, mansion
Contents

The Haunted Mansion v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
08:55, 30th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 18
i think the concept like who's the assassin is a nice map concept , it can get you entertained for some time like 10-15 games and if it has in-game remake its much better bcuse people hate to enter maps like jungle race that finish in one second and does not have ingame rmk , thats also a reason why yoshi tag became so popular

You've forgotten to choose a category for your map, also how about telling us kind of challenges we face in your escape/maze map.
You can also use BB codes to make a better description.
Also I suggest you find a new preview image, maybe one from ingame or something, more warcraft related.
Oh and I suggest you change the title to 'The Haunted Mansion [1.0]'