• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two floored Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Yes, this is a request. I am officially going to try again on Resident Evil: The Mercenaries (Which was never started due to the fact I can't terrain to save my life)

If at all possible, could anyone recreate the mansion from RE1 to the best of their abilities? Not an exact replica, but something resembling it.

Of course not everyone knows what the mansion looks like, and as far as I know, there are no reference pictures of the damn place. So if you do not know what it looks like, could you please make a two floored mansion with several rooms? I'm not trying to be picky as I'm not trying to make an exact replica, just a large, two floored mansion with a forest outside around it and a lake nearby. If this is impossible, then just the mansion.

Thank you for your time, goodnight, and I really hope someone takes this up.

Last edited:
Level 13
Yes, the mansion is going to be the main part of the level.

Although I had originally thought of just making the two floors seperate and making a trigger to move a unit to the second floor upon going up the stairs, this could work too. I'll check it out, thanks.

Level 13
No, it's basically the level you play in for Resident Evil: The Mercenaries.

Ever play the Mercenaries minigame in Resident Evil 4? The map is based off that.

Status
Not open for further replies.