• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combowhore

Do you like the concept of Combowhore?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
@ Royalorc Just finish him and email it over.
@ Zach1996 i ran some tests and yes this was it. I will work on triggered abilities later but as of now none are needed.

Upcoming Changes:
We will be running a "sweepstakes" if you will where our players will submit a hero that they believe has potential in the game.
The hero which we think has the most potential will win and the player will be added to the credits and recieve bragging rights.
More on this contest to come. Anyways, version 1.1 is on its way.

Some of the more detailed changes to come include:
A new monk model
Aton of icon changes
Color coordinating ability icons
Centaur remake, say goodbye to this cliche term.

more coming...

Last edited:
Level 2
Very intresting map when I fisrt saw this map i figured it didnt have much going for it but it u have proved me wrong well keep up the good work.

Level 10
@ DuckWTF Thanks bro
@ Zach1996 thank you for offering but i think im good for now, i can take care of the triggers myself, just had to figure out that one bug.
@ Fimbus the site will include heroes/items and such but as of the next few versions it will just be the home page / news and the download.

Level 10
Website is now up, download the latest version.
Version 1.1 is now availible at Combowhore.com. The changelog is also availible there but i will put it here aswell.

Changelog:
Version 1.0b - version 1.1:
New Website. www.combowhore.com
Changed some of the spree texts
Changed terrain back to grass
Added more destructables
Added more doodads
Remade centaur
Gave Monk a new model
Gave Monk a new icon
Gave Marg a new model
Increased monks attack speed
Increased monks damage
Gave Fury of the Storm a new icon
Gave Lightning Speed a new icon
Gave Storm Strike a new icon
Gave Evasion a new icon
Gave Fist Smash a new icon
Gave Rupture a new icon
Gave Ruptures buff a new icon
Gave Knockout a new icon
Gave Smash a new icon
Gave Warstomp a new icon
Gave Shockwave a new icon
Gave Impale a new icon
Gave Spree +3 a new icon
Gave Spree +4 a new icon
Gave Spree +5 a new icon
Gave Spree +6 a new icon
Gave Spree +7 a new icon
Gave Spree +8 a new icon
Gave Spree +9 a new icon
Gave Spree +10 a new icon
Gave Combowhore ability a new icon
Updated Credits

Anyways thats it guys,
Thanks again for playing Combowhore, report bugs in this thread.
-inverted

Level 7
The site looks nice (still a bit empty but..) And I think it's good for Combowhore that you've uploaded it on The Hive. I guess it will bring more players to the game. Keep on going! :D

EDIT: Btw if you want the "names" of my friends it's Buskeluskeren and Ninja-Niels :p

Level 3
Trust me, its not. Ive talked to Inverted about it and he says he doesnt want to add more, but dont worry. Ill make him :p

Level 7
Ive talked to Inverted about it and he says he doesnt want to add more, but dont worry. Ill make him :p
Hm.. I don't think that adding more players would be such a good idea.. I don't know but the thing I like about Combowhore is that it's fast and fun.. Well that's just my opinion... :bored:

Level 3
Ok, ill get the Swordsman to you before then. Combowhore Version 1.5, Enter Swordsman...... ohhh yeah, Metallica ftw.

Level 10
Current Changelog (just started working on version 1.5 today pretty much)

Version 1.1 - version 1.5:
Changed all editor suffixes for abilities too their heroes name (EDITOR)
Gave Revenge a new icon
Added new hero: NINJA
Added ability Ambush
Added ability Blade Throw
Added ability Singing Blade
Added ability Burning Blade
Gave Thundering Strikes a great new icon
Gave Chain Lightning a new icon
Updated Credits
Updated Tips
-inverted

Level 7
Just wanted to drop by and tell that the last time I played Combowhore I didn't get any Game Crashes.. I guess the problem fixed it self? Or did you do something 'bout it? :D

Level 10
@ Everyone. im so sorry, ive been busy lately and havent been able too work on the game as much as i would have liked. The new heroes are ninja and swordsman which will be released in patch 1.2. version 1.5 will come later.

Edit: Expect version 1.2 tonight
GOOD NEWS! Combowhore got accepted to be put onto gg-game.com. It will be one of there few games that are supported and their site is viewed by over 3 million gamers!

Last edited:
Level 3
Where's the RPG Mode

anyways : Ninja is really hard to beat , he is imba if you add loads of agi and str.
Monk has good spells.

I'll check other heroes later.
And not a lot of people know about it on Garena.

Level 10
@ Fimbus, thanks bro
@ ZeU- There isnt an rpg mode, please give me more info on how too nerf ninja and also the game was just accepted 2 days ago, it wont be known on their until its acually on the website.
@ Everyone: i found a bug: swordsman does not have a stat ability, i will fix this in version 1.2b

Edit:
Changelog
Version 1.2 - version 1.2b:
Added stat ability too Swordsman
Fixed Ninjas Name - Changed too Shank
Version 1.2b with just a couple of bug fixes. Anyways i will post a little later about the hero idea contest where you will have your name in the game and the hero that you design. Anyways more on that later. New version can be found here on the hive and at combowhore.com

Combowhore Hero Comp.:
We are starting a competition for heroes. If you are interested in having your name put at the top of the credits and your name as the hero that you design then keep reading.

Your Job: Design a hero with 4 abilities. 1-2 passives and the rest are actives. The hero is too have one ultimate. The heroes with the best concept will be added too the game. You can either post a well formated, easy too read, good looking submition here or you can create a map and design the hero yourself. Idea or reality both are judged equally. Get thinking now because it wont be easy too get your heroes in combowhore once it gets more popular.

Deadline: May 9th. You have a weak and a half too come up with a good hero idea.

Good luck,
-inverted

Level 3
Well for the first thing forget about giving him a ranged attack (175) Even if it's so small he can send an arrow and it will fly after the person.
I also suggest giving him another ability as the fan of knives(Well it's called that on Warden in NE) is imba. The Game looked like that.

Etc. Joined your host.
Etc. Joined your host.
Kaka etc. Joined your host.

Game starting in 5 etc.

I picked ninja straight away , teal picked Fighter was it or the Ogre , Blue picked the pissed off ice elemental and Purple picked Monk.

I am always in RPG's , DotA's etc. an Int. Hero but in Hero arenas never. Maybe because I am noob with the game but I got killed once and then I saw that fan of knives ability , I bought the shield and Ran in , First I attacked the monk straight away I just tanked him and fan of knive'd him after cd , I attacked him and he had about 100 HP Left and I had 136+ HP straight away he stunned me and ran I had I had 80+ HP left. Fan of knives (30 HP left) and then I shot an arrow after him when he was trying to run to the switch and it didn't work.

And the other two left with him. Dunno why.

Level 7
I will try to make a hero for the contest.
But I'm not sure I'll finish because I'm having my exams in the start of May :p But I'll give it a try :)

Level 3
@ZeU: Youre gonna have to take any problems with the ninja up with Inverted, i cant actually play Combowhore live because both of my computers are either super slow or have video card issues and i havent recieved a new unprotected version with the ninja in it :thumbs_down:.
@Hero Makers: Sweet, keep on working on those heroes, look forward to see them ingame.

Level 10
@ Fimbus. if you can find a model in game that will do please use that, but if you find it necessary too use an outside model than thats fine.
@ ZeU thats really wierd dude, im not sure what happened.
@ Everyone. either 1.3 or 1.5 will be released next depending on how much i can get done.

Level 5
Hey im sorry i havent posted in a while im just checking in, inverted here are some of the challenges i told you about, "use every spell once", "use a singular spell 5 times" (hard to put triggers in for that last one but w/e), "Kill the same person 3 times", "kill the same person 3 times without dieing", "kill everyone at least 2 times", "kill someone who has been hexed/netted" yea so those are a couple of my ideas for challenges you might have some already. Other than that ima fix up some of the heros that i made which still need work.

Level 10
Combowhore_v1-5_alpha_splash.jpg

Version 1.5 Alpha Released!
Okay everybody, im releasing version 1.5 now because its still the alpha version! We still have beta to go through before the real version of the game is released! Below is the changelog made in version 1.5 alpha. Version 2.0 will be the final version of Combowhore alpha then we move to the beta versions of the game. Expect a full hero tavern by the end of alpha. (In beta releases two more player slots will be added and the map size will be doubled, dont count on that in alpha though).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog [Version 1.2b - version 1.5]
ADDED HERO: Mammoth
Added ability Summon Kin
Added ability Shake
Added ability Calorie Absorbtion
Added ability Ivory Affliction
Added ability Ivory Affliction to nube challenge
Added buff Ivory Affliction
Added buff Calorie Absorbtion
Added unit Mammoth kin (level 1)
Added unit Mammoth kin (level 2)
Added unit Mammoth kin (level 3)
Added unit Mammoth kin (level 4)
Added unit Mammoth kin (level 5)
Fixed kill trigger
Summon spells now work
Kill text only comes up when a hero dies
Fixed some spelling errors
Fixed level up trigger not to levelup off units
Removed starting music
Added Ninjas ultimte to the nube challenge
Added Swordsmans ultimate to the nube challenge
Made runes invulnerable
Added Rune of Sight
Resized Marg
Gave Swordsman new hotkey
Gave swordsman new summon statement with new hotkey
Raised Sea Warriors movement speed
Lowered Swordsmans movement speed
Lowered Storm Seekers movement speed
Lowered Le Frostys movement speed
Raised Margs movement speed
Lowered Monks movement speed
Gave the Combopatrons a new model
Added more destructibles
Added more trees
Added more props
Gave Lightning Speed new art
Gave Re-program new art
Fixed bug with Lightning Speed buff
Lowered Margs armor
Lowered Monks armor
Lowered Sea Warriors armor
Lowered Swordsman armor
Lowered Mortar Teams armor
Fixed bug with red sprees
Fixed bug with blue sprees
Fixed bug with teal sprees
Fixed bug with purple sprees
Fixed bug with respawn window
Fixed bug with Ninjas Blade Throw
Fixed bug with kills/deaths on multiboard
Fixed tooltips for Singing Blade
Fixed bug with welcome text
Changed Wickedsick text for red
Changed Wickedsick text for blue
Changed Wickedsick text for teal
Changed Wickedsick text for purple
Changed Unstoppable text for red
Changed Unstoppable text for blue
Changed Unstoppable text for teal
Changed Unstoppable text for purple
Increased size of shop teleport region
Gave shop teleporters new models
Recolored shop teleporters
Deleted shop teleporter respawn triggers
Removed -kills10 trigger
Removed -kills20 trigger
Removed -kills30 trigger
Removed -kills40 trigger
Removed -kills50 trigger
Removed -kills60 trigger
Removed -kills70 trigger
Removed -kills80 trigger
Removed -kills90 trigger
Removed -kills100 trigger
Upgraded kill select system
Now type -kills(any number) to select the amount of kills to win. ex: -kills842
Changed host starting selection text
Added anti-break system to the kill selection system
Added advanced triggers for kill selection
Added tooltips to banks
Banks now only can hold two items
Banks can be upgraded to hold 3 items
Banks can be upgraded to hold 4 items
Banks can be upgraded to hold 5 items
Banks can be upgraded to hold 6 items
Changed build time of banks to 2 seconds for upgrades
Costs 50 gold > 3 slotter bank
Costs 100 gold > 4 slotter bank
Costs 150 gold > 5 slotter bank
Costs 200 gold > 6 slotter bank
Changed default kill message color
Changed default kill amount to 15
Fixed bug with banks giving the player food (kills)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Get the latest version here at the hive in the maps section or at combowhore.com!

Last edited:
Level 5
hey royalorc you need to mod off the same hero i had the same problem you have to make a copy of him to use morph abilities then change the model file. Anyways nice changelog inverted lots of stuff and i only had kodo semi ready the others were ideas for later.

-----7:05 PM----
Finished BOTH the kodo and the deathadin and both are on their way to you, stampede now works with out crashing and deathadin no longer has a 45 second shield rofl.... anyways ima work on finishing the other 3 heros in that map

Last edited:
Level 10
Okay t3h b055 you havent read my other posts about your heroes though.
1st: the kodos stomp ability doesent do what it says, it does no damage, nothing.
2nd: i stated above that no hero will have invulnerability except marg.

Its okay, im just going to remake a few of the abilities, re-icon them and fix it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.