• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Combowhore]! - Looking for Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello everyone, if you spend any time in the map development forum then
you have probably seen my [Combowhore] post, anyways we are looking
for a few members to join our dev. team. We are always looking for testers once version 1.0 of the alpha version comes out.

The spots we are currently looking too fill are:

[Hero Designer] (1-2)
[Hero Story Writer] (1-2)
[Ability Designer] (1-2)

We can have up to 2 of each and are looking for people with previous
experience in hero designing / ability designing / story writing/designing.
If you are interested in participating in this project let me know in this thread
or our other thread.

(http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59340)

Your name will be included at the top of the credits if you choose to participate.

(We are always taking singular ability/story/design ideas in our threads but
are looking for more dedicated designers)

Thank you for your time,
-Inverted

Level 10
~Void~ please read my other thread and stop coming into my threads and dissing my project. so what it has the same tileset and sprees? Its a whole different game. 4 people... FFA. I ask for CC but not pointless shit. So please next time you come to one of my threads state how i can improve the game not just shut me down, you arn't being helpful at all.

Level 4
I'm in as Hero Designer, however i feel like that if i'm going to make a good hero, i'd need to design some of the abilities as well. Infact i can't see the difference between the two, heroes are defined by their abilities.

I also suggest that you add more variety. Reading "Someone just Stuck it Into someone." Just isn't gonna cut it for long, make like 20 messages from which it chooses a random one instead of the basic one.

Level 10
@ AmadiTheGreat yes i understand and im going to merge the two, if you choose to design
heroes you will have the task of designing there abilities. And about the "somone just stuck it into somone"
i took care of that already and have 5 random choices and more are to come later. If you are still
interested in hero designer let me know and we can set up some arrangements

Status
Not open for further replies.