• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello i am here to recruit staff members for the up-coming Warcraft 4 addon.
This addon is a new feature for Warcraft 3 that will allow users to play Warcraft 4 without interfering with the original game fact that allows you to still play on Battle.net .

It consists of adding new races , new models for every enviornment , units and buildings, and a new load of heroes for each race.Along this we will create a new campaign based on the story we know so far about Warcraft from both the books and the WoW additions.
Each new hero will have it's own ability tree depending on the class he is in.

We request staff for the following:

* Model Designer
* Skin Designer
* Jass Programmer
* Trigger Programmer
* C++ Programmer (for later use only)
* Race Designer
* Race/Class Spell Designer
* Race Tester/Balancer
* Beta Tester

As for teraining we will ask for terrainers separately when we will start our work on the campaign and then we will request good story writers too.

As for some proof that we are working on it and that we will not abandon it i suggest you visit the forum and there you may see just a part of our work.The rest of the information is given only to the people that register and have a thing to work on.

(i will update this post later with some info from the forum)

Cheers and i hope we will see you in the team!

http://wrathofsargeras.rgld.org/index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.