• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

warcraft 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i making a project about warcraft 4 but,now i need a skinner and concept artest.
But, it going to be my story line about what happen after wow.There be four race on this game.i list the thing will be there.

full story line
new chachter
2 new race
level campaign
much more
post here or pm me.:thumbs_up:

Level 35
Perhaps you should show us a more descriptive spec on your project, what you plan to accomplish, make a list of what you need, and open a new thread in Map Development where this thread should be :D.

Also show us what you have already done yourself, perhaps some screenies.

Level 25
Warcraft V eh? That does sound interesting... well until I see a detailed description in proper English, I won't be so drawn to this project. And if you can, please provide a couple screenshots. One screenshot is fine too.
~Craka_J

Level 4
It just happens I'm making a Campaign about what would really happen after The Frozen Throne and Bonus Campaign.
One thing I didn't get very well you are making the story After World of Warcraft ? Which expansions ? After all the Expansion all the evil people are dead....
Kil'jaden, Arthas, Illidan, Deathwing.... what are you going to do ?

Level 35
A new evil shall arise. But not from the Burning legion shall it come forth.

"And the evil that was vanquished shall rise a-new. Wreathed in shadow he shall put all of creation to the nether flame. The sounds of battle will fill the air and souls split from their vessals. The wars upon Azeroth shall not be contained, spreading forth to many worlds shall it consume them in their path, into the void shalt they be cast. Heroes shall arise to lift their shields and brandish their blades against this cruel fate. But Terror shall fall upon them who are innocent, and death shall take them.

From this dark tide....you must save us."

-Illunfar Lightseer---The High elven prophet-

Level 25
Craka_J smells funny :O

Better than smelling sad!

To be honest, what people will be looking foward to a Warcraft 4 is a new game engine that can handle better graphics. That's what the mod guys like me would buy! Making Warcraft 4 with the same old Warcraft 3 engine would just be Warcraft III with new stuff really. Nothing too special though. So unless if you can add cool new graphics to Warcraft III and improve it's engine, I'll be waiting :)
~Craka_J

Level 8
i like how people interest about this project i give you the backround story.warcraft 4 will be mainley the 2 new race fraction and there some level you play human,orc,scourge,and buring legion.

Level 8
Blacksun

Blacksun
Color:black
The only thing they want is conquest.
The people of azeorth dosen't know where they come from but,they only know they seek to destroy everthing on it path.:grin:

hope it interest it you.

Last edited:
Level 4
Craka_J is right, we've all seen the nice campaigns in wc3. wciv would be all aboutr the new engine. so, not to flame, but try striking out and inventing a new story of your own.

Level 8
i show you some screenshots about one of the race for the blacksun. Yuuzhan Vong where inspired by star wars and there will be a support race like the troll.if your going to model that don't put detail like that picture to make this easy for yourself.:thumbs_up:
Shimrra.JPG

Last edited:
Level 35
Hmmmz. I read the pm's you gave me. I would like to see some more pics of the first race you spoke of.

But for this race I think a new name should be given. But tell me more about their back storyies and I'll do a little lore making, and stuff.

I will also PM you with a story line for the main idea if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.