1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

warcraft 4

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by link598, Aug 30, 2007.

1. link598

link598

Resources:
    Resources:
    i making a project about warcraft 4 but,now i need a skinner and concept artest.
    But, it going to be my story line about what happen after wow.There be four race on this game.i list the thing will be there.

full story line
    new chachter
    2 new race
    level campaign
    much more
    post here or pm me.:thumbs_up:

2. Elenai

Elenai

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Perhaps you should show us a more descriptive spec on your project, what you plan to accomplish, make a list of what you need, and open a new thread in Map Development where this thread should be :D.

Also show us what you have already done yourself, perhaps some screenies.

3. link598

link598

Resources:
    Resources:
    i just need skinner and concept artiset for now then i get more people and maybe terriner

4. link598

link598

Resources:
    Resources:
    can anyone move this to project Recruitment

5. Cryo

Cryo

Resources:
    Resources:
    i can help with terraining
    i enjoy terraining

6. Soviet.Kazak

Soviet.Kazak

Resources:
    Resources:
    Stop spamming the forums. You don't need to make a post after a half hour or two minutes.

7. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Moved to project recruitment.

8. Kernel Dr.Volt_age

Kernel Dr.Volt_age

Resources:
    Resources:
    warcraft 4 hmm ...sounds interresting ....

9. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Warcraft V eh? That does sound interesting... well until I see a detailed description in proper English, I won't be so drawn to this project. And if you can, please provide a couple screenshots. One screenshot is fine too.
    ~Craka_J

10. Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Craka_J smells funny :O

11. Karmine

Karmine

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It just happens I'm making a Campaign about what would really happen after The Frozen Throne and Bonus Campaign.
    One thing I didn't get very well you are making the story After World of Warcraft ? Which expansions ? After all the Expansion all the evil people are dead....
    Kil'jaden, Arthas, Illidan, Deathwing.... what are you going to do ?

12. Elenai

Elenai

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    A new evil shall arise. But not from the Burning legion shall it come forth.

"And the evil that was vanquished shall rise a-new. Wreathed in shadow he shall put all of creation to the nether flame. The sounds of battle will fill the air and souls split from their vessals. The wars upon Azeroth shall not be contained, spreading forth to many worlds shall it consume them in their path, into the void shalt they be cast. Heroes shall arise to lift their shields and brandish their blades against this cruel fate. But Terror shall fall upon them who are innocent, and death shall take them.

From this dark tide....you must save us."

-Illunfar Lightseer---The High elven prophet-

13. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Better than smelling sad!

To be honest, what people will be looking foward to a Warcraft 4 is a new game engine that can handle better graphics. That's what the mod guys like me would buy! Making Warcraft 4 with the same old Warcraft 3 engine would just be Warcraft III with new stuff really. Nothing too special though. So unless if you can add cool new graphics to Warcraft III and improve it's engine, I'll be waiting :)
    ~Craka_J

14. link598

link598

Resources:
    Resources:
    i like how people interest about this project i give you the backround story.warcraft 4 will be mainley the 2 new race fraction and there some level you play human,orc,scourge,and buring legion.

15. link598

link598

Resources:
    Resources:
    Blacksun

Blacksun
    Color:black
    The only thing they want is conquest.
    The people of azeorth dosen't know where they come from but,they only know they seek to destroy everthing on it path.:grin:

hope it interest it you.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  16. Kjiverx

Kjiverx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Craka_J is right, we've all seen the nice campaigns in wc3. wciv would be all aboutr the new engine. so, not to flame, but try striking out and inventing a new story of your own.

17. Elenai

Elenai

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Is my back story (the prophecy) a good one? Is it good enough for you to use as part of your lore :grin:?

18. link598

link598

Resources:
    Resources:
    maybe i'll deside on it

19. Craka_J

Craka_J

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If it is a very well triggered map with a storyline that makes sense and all that, then I suppose it'll be good enough for a Warcraft 4 campaign until Blizzard develops their own Warcraft 4.
    ~Craka_J

20. link598

link598

Resources:
    Resources:
    it not just a bush of maps you put in world edit. it will be a total conversion