• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft 3 to Warcraft 4 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Welcome to new project that will create warcraft 3 to be Warcraft 4 using its engine.It will include:Smarter AI
Better Terrian
New units
New Races
Epic battles
New game options like Timed mode Normal game or Tournament
New spells
Better buildings

We need Jass Programmers
Models
Skinners
C++ skilled
MPQ skilled
People skilled with warcraft 3 engine

If you are interested add me on msn:[email protected]
Or go to Forum Project:Warcraft 3 to Warcraft 4
http://wrathofsargeras.rgld.org/index.php
Note that this is new forum made especially for Project only.

Also we will need some gode Story writers.
:spell_breaker:

Level 7
Well as i saw we don't need 2 things:

1)C++ programmers - because we won't be remaking the engine yet
2)Story Writers - because we will wait for blizzard to add additional informations on the Warcraft story.

Cheers and i hope we will see you on our forum.

EDIT:for the reply above.
This project has just started , currently only a part of the Melee systems are done , but in a couple of hours they will be done 100%.

Level 5
As ajalex said project has just started and we will need time to show the first screens in game.Anyway Ajalex i think we would need story for intro atleast if not for mode

Level 4
This is confusing... are you guys from the future?

How can you make warcraft 4 for warcraft 3 when it hasn't been made yet? How many years are you planning to wait for blizzard to write the story for warcraft 4? I mean as far as logic goes, you can only make a game conversion if the game already exists :S

Level 5
We ment it to look like some mod if not like warcraft 4 the some other lore in warcraft 3.The table is still open for ideas.This will probbably be about some new races and what happend after TFT.
Edit:There is possiblity of any kind of story if it doesnt includes warcraft 4 then.I just say that we will in 3 or 4 release add some new races.As i said every idea is welcomed.

Level 4
oh I see. Well in that case the story you are planning to build would be based off parts of the story for the WoW expansion, Wraith of the Lich King.

You should probably keep an eye on the WotLK wiki and consider having the Tuskarr as a new race, that would be interesting.

Level 5
Thanks for replay.I think that we will follow there story but we could ad Tuskars,Magnataur,.Also we are thinking of adding some areas from WoW.And we are thinking to make campaing more in RPG style where you can Go with hero and find out his story.Also adding food cap to be raised will be good and i think that we will try to make mass armies that every battle will look epic.

Level 7
oh I see. Well in that case the story you are planning to build would be based off parts of the story for the WoW expansion, Wraith of the Lich King.

You should probably keep an eye on the WotLK wiki and consider having the Tuskarr as a new race, that would be interesting.

well currently reading ...... but my lazyness keeps me from thinking str8 xD :p

j/k

currently planning the overall look and design , if you want to join , just register

DKG

DKG

Level 3
This is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking into myself, signing up at least to see how you're doing it.

Level 2
Its just an idea but if it is possible u would have best models ever.
I guess it will be hard but cant you rip the models of wow, wow model viewer orso?
Than its warcraft 4 for sure i mean, you really did a big graphical update.
Than you have perfect models but guess this is mostly impossible :(

Level 5
Well as far can say(i can't say all) campaingh is almost finished as well the new sistem.Also if you have any question you can pm here.

Level 2
Sure want to help but dont think i can do that much i have to go now... emmm later this evening i will edit this post with sum posseblitities.

Level 5
http://wrathofsargeras.blizzcraft.org/forumdisplay.php?f=76 You can find information here,we had delay because buying domain com,On the topic.Well we are trying to make it like mod for warcraft where you will install it,use w3 engine and get new exe icon on your desktop that would provide you to start the mod.Of course it will be just a mod if we get aggrement from blizzard we could make much more.Plus it may be able to make it online to play

Level 1
This is confusing... are you guys from the future?

How can you make warcraft 4 for warcraft 3 when it hasn't been made yet? How many years are you planning to wait for blizzard to write the story for warcraft 4? I mean as far as logic goes, you can only make a game conversion if the game already exists :S

new story based on the old :p

how about a new hero system where you can make your own hero!

you choose your head, then body and legs and then choose his class.

Then they should first have an agreement with blizzard to modify their wc3 engine.

Level 12
how about a new hero system where you can make your own hero!

you choose your head, then body and legs and then choose his class.

sounds cool and all, but for warcraft 3 that would be a bit silly and taking it too far lol, that kind of stuff is for world of warcraft XD

Status
Not open for further replies.