• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Massive Warcraft 3 online map project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Second Age Of Warcraft (New Epic Map)

:spell_breaker:

I've been playing alot of Azeroth wars and Dark Ages of warcraft games lately. To say the least they've inspired me. And as of right now i just finished my terraining for the beta of my new map. This new map we'll be similar to Azeroth wars in its gameplay (debatable). Since multiply games have been created around the stories of Modern Warcraft i thought it time to bring the stories and battles of old warcraft back to the light. Warcraft 2 to be specific. This leaves me and any other creators flexiblity on stuff such as the Night Elves, Troll Empires and Northrend and what they where doing at this point in time.

Jason Taylor

My Speciality is limited to terrianing I have almost no experience in the use of triggers and i'm in need of help to complete this project.
Contact me at [email protected]

Hive Workshop name- Insanitorian

:pal:

Current Factions ( The ablity to change allies will be given to Players)

Red- Blackrock and Stormreaver Clans (Horde)
Blue- Stormwind and Kul Tiras (Alliance)
Teal- Quel'thlas (Alliance)
Purple- Dalaran (Alliance)
Yellow- Dragonmaw Clan (Horde)
Orange- Alterac (Horde)
Green- Troll Empire (No Faction)
Gray- Dark Elves (Debatable Race and faction)
Pink- Night Elves (No Faction)
Light Blue- Lordaeron (Alliance)
Dark Green- Stromgarde (Alliance)
Brown- Warsong Clan (Horde)

Status
Not open for further replies.