• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft II 2nd generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Killrogg, do you have the Advanced building system? I´m working on one, first half of it is completed :cute: . Can you please post renewed table(sorry for strange words, but I have not very good vocabulary on internet) of needed models?

That hubb gallery is about this project, who is just restarted. The modeller disappeared with all the models :(

Do you try to find disappeared modellers?

Level 6
Here's the list of the stuff we need, if someone can help us, very well.

HUMAN UNITS:
Peasant
Ballista
Dwarven Demolition Team
Transport
Battleship
Gnomish Flying Machine

HUMAN HEROES:
Uther The Lightbringer
Khadgar

ORC UNITS:
Catapult
Goblin Sappers
Troll Destroyer
Goblin Zeppelin

HUMAN BUILDINGS:
Elven Lumber Mill
Stables
Gryphon Aviary
Mage Tower
Shipyard
Foundry
Oil Refinery
Oil Platform
Human Watchtower/Cannon Tower

ORC BUILDINGS:
Pig Farm
Ogre Mound
Goblin Alchemist
Shipyard
Foundry
Oil Refinery
Oil Platform
Orc Watchtower/Cannon Tower

MISC UNITS AND BUILDINGS:
Skeleton
Daemon
Runestone
Orc Wall

Level 20
I've created the wall system, you can get it here to see how it work :
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1098/
i'ld be happy if it could help you ^^

Sorry for the late answer: it's ok for the wall system but i need an important thing: THE WALL!
There is a gentle guy who shared his WC2 church somewhere in this forum. The same guy did orc and human walls. I tried to contact him but i got no answer. Those walls are good, and COULD make a fine model. I need a wooden wall model :(

EDIT: oh, and what about multi-building tabs? It would not be bad if i could implement them also in my wc1 conversion project. But if you feel afraid of telling it here you can PM me or whatever, thx again if you can help me. ;)

EDIT2: this is the page, the creator is Kam

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32321&highlight=wc2

Level 45
okay, its not that im lazy..or..whatever..
but an you provide and image for each thing you are requesting? Becuase its not that they are just a default peasant, rather a based upon a certain peasant fro ma source, so ..its not really easy to get your request clear at all like that.

and id like to note:
ORC UNITS:
Goblin Sappers (ALREADY IN Wc3)
Goblin Zeppelin (ALREADY IN Wc3)

HUMAN BUILDINGS:
Stables (There is one in the model section to my knowledge)
Shipyard (look in friggin wc3, they are pretty much the same)
Human Watchtower/Cannon Tower (pretty much the same as defualt human towers in wc3)

ORC BUILDINGS:
Ogre Mound (I thought one was made...not sure, but go check in the model section)
Orc Watchtower/Cannon Tower (I guess someone could just do a reskin of the defualt orc watch tower for that)

MISC UNITS AND BUILDINGS:
Skeleton (already in wc3)
Daemon (doom guard with no amour is the closest idea i get)
Runestone (and that looks like...?)

Level 13
Warcraft II Models:

Troll WatchTower:
models_3740_screenshot.jpg

Download

Orc Barracks:
models_2715_screenshot_tn.jpg

Download

Orc Altar of Storms:
models_2762_screenshot_tn.jpg

Download

Orc Great Hall:

models_2188_screenshot_tn.jpg

Download

Orc Temple of the Damned:
models_3338_screenshot_tn.jpg

Download

Troll Lumbermill:
models_3337_screenshot_tn.jpg

Download

Orc Circle of Power:
models_3650_screenshot_tn.jpg

Download

Models by: Red XIII

Level 4
well for one this is a total conversion, which would replace every unit models used for the converted units, basically back in 2004-2006 most of the more pwnage models(no offense to you guys now..) were made and most is almost finished but those guys simply vanished, and they never got the works of there modelers.

Level 20
Hey boys, forgive my short absence. I didn't see the page #8 so i've been on my last post on page #7 and thought there were no answer. Do you have a human wall?? I do, but i'm afraid it ain't got its right parts to get fit with your wall trigger system(thus i've chosen to use it's crude form "four angle tower" in a piece-by-piece-method only). Palisade wall should work fine for orc wall? Try this: http://wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=88797
I've tried to use it but it's not symmetric, thus i'm afraid it won't work with wall-trigger because it has front and back parts. Let me know anyway. I'll be in touch. ;)

Level 8
there's a bug with AMAI. It wouldn't shut up in a custom game. It goes on saying function; base needs healing and it never stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.