• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Join Warcraft IV: the New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
An intricate alternate timeline of Warcraft taking place after the Frozen Throne. It is inspired by much of Blizzards work. Credit to blizzard where do.

Warcraft IV:

the New Age
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Background //
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warcraft IV: the New Age is a campaign, created by mainly me. I have received some help with skinning, and I have used models from the hive and wc3 campaigns. The story? Well, it's long, and 4 campaigns are planned. It begins after the Frozen Throne, and the first part is about Darion Mograine, and his life in death. I will also be releasing a demo, called "Prelude to Darkness", on how Darion Mograine became a Death Knight. Not only did he use to be a leader of the Scarlet Crusade, but he's also the wielder of the Ashbringer. Now, before the demo, I will be releasing a melee map with all four races enhanced, and a new race, "the Scarlet Dawn".

You can find out more information at my thread at the Helper Forums:
Warcraft IV: the New Age
// What I Need //
First of all, I'm doing most of the work, spells, terraining, etc. There are things I need now, and thing I will need in the future.

Now:
- Modeler/Skinner/Animator/Icons: Well, I have a lot of custom models that I need. I have had people make icons before, but I need real members in my project. Any of the mentioned parts are available. (I already have 1 person, but I'm not sure if they're dedicated, and more are welcome. Especially if you can animate my models or skin them)
- Website Creator: I have one, but he wont be ready for a couple weeks. So, if you can fit the role before then, be my guest!

Later:
- Graphic Artists: You know campaign screens, loading screens, and stuff like that? Yeah, I will need someone in the future who knows how to do that.
- Voice Actors: These can be added at the end, but the part is always open!

Thanks -

~wc3shady~

Last edited:
Level 2
yes i will join and can do quite pretty everything you want, im not a good voice actor but i might make some programed voices for some of the characters PM me as fast as you read

Status
Not open for further replies.