• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft IV - The New Age [Campaign]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey everyone , since we all know that Blizzard is not going to create Warcraft 4 , I've decided to make new campaigns , with new lory , new champions , new enemies , and much more ... There will be 4 campaigns for different race and a bonus campaign .

About the campaigns :
Human Campaign - The Relics
Storyline:
After Archimonde's defeat humans were living in peace and harmony with other races . King Leoric , known as the "greatest and kindest ruler of all times" has done many great deeds but , even the greatest humans are aging and becoming weak and vulnerable . But king Leoric's wizard Naotradus has told him about a relics of power to grant immortality , called The Relics of Life . So King Leoric sent Zink , most loyal of his Royal Champions , to find those relics and bring them to him . But what he doesn't know is that humans aren't the only ones looking for the relics ...

Undead Campaign - Fall of the Lich King
Storyline:
Banshee's Sylvannas's plan to destroy The Lich King was successful , but , for a cost - her own life . Soon Council of the Undying appeared , and they awakened Hazzeroth , the evil hero , who lived for thousands of years , to do their bidding . But even with The Council being active , the undead were weak without a true leader , so young , female warlock Shanna'Ann has decided to take the throne . Everyone accepted her , except The Council , which ordered Hazzeroth to assasinate her , before she finishes the Trial of Blood , which was the only thing left for Shanna'Ann to finish .

Orc Campaign - The New Alliance
Storyline:
Orgrimaar , the great city of orcs and ruled by Warchief's Thrall's Great Grandson Thak'Norak was attacked for hundred times , but it still stands . But orc greatest enemies , Night Elves , found a secret passage to Orgrimaar , made by orcs thousands of years ago , and the orcs needed an alliance . So Thak'Norak himself has requested the alliance from one of the greatest enemies of the orcs - the fel orcs , corrupted orcs , imbued with demonic blood . But fel orcs had one condition - they asked for an ancient relic , one of the "Relics of Life" , called Grom's Soulstone . That's where war against humans has started ...

Night Elf Campaign - Return of Cenarius
Storyline:
In these times of war , 7 Druids have begun a portal to revive ancient Night Elven demigod Cenarius . But in the middle of the ritual , orc headhunter came on a wind rider and stole the Horn of Cenarius - an ancient horn , in which Cenarius's essence was held . The Grand Arch Druid Trembark has begun an operation to retrieve the horn . What he did not know , is that the stolen horn was just the beginning of terrible things that were about to happen ....

Information about the "Extra" campaign will be released soon .

Team I am looking for:
Terrainers (to make campaign's terrain excellent)
Artists (for loading screens , icons and etc)
Modelers (for new heroes , races and etc)
Voice actors (not only for dialogs and cinematics , but for in-game hero voices also)

PS.: The Blizzard itself seemed interested in this project . Extra info about the project WILL be added .

Level 8
All story sounds good accept for 2 things:
1. Orc Campaign: I don't see reason why they should team up with chaos orcs. Just one elves is not enough for that.
2. I don't see anything that would make all 4 campaigns connected with each other accept for thous relics.
Form what I see Undead Campaign has no connection to other campaigns at all.

Level 13
Maybe dont make so many projects.... make 1 with good quality.

Well , this one should be good quality ^^

All story sounds good accept for 2 things:
1. Orc Campaign: I don't see reason why they should team up with chaos orcs. Just one elves is not enough for that.
2. I don't see anything that would make all 4 campaigns connected with each other accept for thous relics.
Form what I see Undead Campaign has no connection to other campaigns at all.

Gonna tweak the storyline a bit , this is just the basic one

I could maybe pitch in some voice acting if you need it (and from what you specified, you do >.>).

Yeah , I do :p

Level 4
What would you like to be acting for btw ? Main heroes ? Side heroes ? enemies ?

Hmm...side hero maybe? And for the Orcish campaign IF you don't ask me to just come out with some kinda race-related speech thing and you write the lines and stuff yourself, I like Orcs but if you asked me to make a sentence out of things I know they say, I wouldn't be able to. ._.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.