• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

A lost isles campaign leading up to Cataclysm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So I was thinking recently, since Blizz didn't give us a proper RTS campaign for the Orcs in TFT... now that we know about Goblins, the Lost Isles, and joining the Horde... maybe we could make a short Orc campaign that follows a couple of goblins (Tinker and Alchemist) on their path to join the horde?

What I was thinking was, a few levels that take part on the Lost Isles - including one or two using the horde, and then a few more in barrens somewhere.
It could finish up with the "Cataclysm" and a few fights against Deathwing (or just some of his minions).
Throw in a few vs Nightelves/Alliance fights, a Naga battle or two, some stray Lich King forces, a demon portal, and a meeting with Alextraza and it could be quite the campaign.

Couse we'd need a few loremasters, people who've read all the books and can make sure we get the story right :p

Level 5
So you want to make campaing, where goblins need to kill everything on the azeroth, except orcs ? :-D no, i don't think they have to fight Illidan forces, Scourge and alliance, Simple campaing about evacuating these issles would be better :) ...
Epic fights =! (not equal) good fun ... for me

Level 10
I'd say most of it should take place on the lost isles. Trying to have them take over Kalimdor/EK would contradict the environment in WoW.
Probably start off with them under seige from Naga/Humans/Murlocs/Black Dragonflight/Whatever then have them be joined by Orcs. They'd take back the isles, then Deathwings event hits and they have to start over again, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.