• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fable (The lost Chapters) - Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fable (The lost Chapters) - Campaign

A week ago i saw a template by dimasa3 and got really addicted to the idea to create my first campaign, Fable (The lost Chapters) - Campaign.
Right now we are at the basics of the whole thing, but we allready started some terrains like Oakvale, Graveyard and the Hook coast.
I am doing some custom models, but am not to good with modeling^^, so we could need a modeler and also someone who is good at cinematics :)
Just Pm me or post a comment to this site, then we will get in contact.
It would be helpful if you have Msn, facebook or Skype so we can exchange our datas faster :)

We are still in the planning of all.

Current Project Members:
-VampireofBlood(Main Terrainer, Basic Triggerer, Modeller)
-dimasa3(Main Terrainer, Music and Ideas)
-Sheephunter(Main Terrainer)
-Joss(Main Triggerer, Lead Writer, Skiner)

Attachments

• Guard.jpg
    Guard.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 420
  • Loading Screen.jpg
    Loading Screen.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 30,694
  • Minimap Preview.jpg
    Minimap Preview.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 389
  • Goin Ashore(after leaving Hook coast).jpg
    Goin Ashore(after leaving Hook coast).jpg
    424 KB · Views: 544
  • Secret Chamber(Mysterious Waterpath).jpg
    Secret Chamber(Mysterious Waterpath).jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 416
  • WC3ScrnShot_090909_203923_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_090909_203923_01.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 325
  • WC3ScrnShot_090909_204030_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_090909_204030_02.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 1,844
  • WC3ScrnShot_090909_204041_03.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_090909_204041_03.jpg
    778.7 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
Level 8
By writing, I mean as in writing up the quests, and writing things such as I did with Oblivion before it got cancelled (I was the lead writer, and I wrote up things about the game here on the site for the team so peopel could read about certain things in the upcoming game...before it got cancelled, of course >.>). I can also do soem triggering, and I'm an OK terrainer.

Level 13
Will this be the exact same as fable i mean everything you can do in fable and maybe more?

By writing, I mean as in writing up the quests, and writing things such as I did with Oblivion before it got cancelled (I was the lead writer, and I wrote up things about the game here on the site for the team so peopel could read about certain things in the upcoming game...before it got cancelled, of course >.>). I can also do soem triggering, and I'm an OK terrainer.
It would be nice to have you on board with that.
I am not the best triggerer, so if you want to do the cinematics and quests. you are wellcome^^
I will then concentrate on the concept, the Unitsystem, Unittypes, Herotypes, Terrain and some main triggers :]
just leave me your msn addres per PM :)

we will try to do that, yeah.

Last edited:
Level 8
My skinning program isnt working very well right now, and my skinning skills are sub-par at best, but I'll give it a shot. I think I"ll try and skin that beetle undead hero (too busy watching family guy right now to remember his name ^^) into the beetles you fight at the low-level areas of the game.

Its not just one map^^, it will include like 8-10 maps, its an campaign.
So if you have anything you want to start with now, tell me what you are thinking about or give me your msn address, so we can exchange anything further :]

My skinning program isnt working very well right now, and my skinning skills are sub-par at best, but I'll give it a shot. I think I"ll try and skin that beetle undead hero (too busy watching family guy right now to remember his name ^^) into the beetles you fight at the low-level areas of the game.

Yeah just give me your msn adress to, or your mailadress then we will talk about everything cleary :)

Level 3
Looking forward to campaigns, i'm dying to play one. Seems like I'm getting kinda sick of AoS and wanna play single player stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.