• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Human Sin Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
The Human Sin : Trailer Download Link

3955-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-1.jpg

3954-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-2.jpg

3953-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-3.jpg

3952-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-4.jpg

3951-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-5.jpg

3961-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-6.jpg

3962-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-7.jpg

3963-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-8.jpg

3964-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-9.jpg

3965-human-sin-introduction-screenshot-10.jpg

5031-human-sin-loading-screen.jpg

This is the list of map & chapter that would be available in this campaign. Each chapter have different playing style to give player the fun of it

Chapter List

Prologue - Get Going
Chapter 1 - Song Of Harmony
Chapter 2 - Wild Hunt
Chapter 3 - Kingdom Threats
Chapter 4 - Hades Game
Chapter 5 - Chilling Fort
Chapter 6 - Burning Desire
Chapter 7 - Fidalo
Chapter 8 - Dark Conversion
Chapter 9 - Defender Of The Holy Illu
Chapter 10 - Cozy Night
Chapter 11 - A Cheerful Gathering
Epilogue - Peace Restoration
Credits
Extra - Realm Of Illusions

Here is the list of hero and which chapter they would be playable.

Hero Playable List

Gabriel - Chapter 1, 5, 10, 11 and Extra.
Baxter - Chapter 3, 7, 10, 11 and Extra.
Murasame Kenji - Chapter 1 and Extra.
Megumi - Chapter 1, 9 and Extra.
Fidalo - Chapter 10, 11 and Extra.
King Hades - Chapter 4
Kerberos - Chapter 2
Thanatos - Chapter 6
Dark Mind - Chapter 8

Recruitment List

Terrainer

I need a lot of professional terrainner to help me create the layout terrain of those chapter since I am not a good terrainner. I cannot create any trigger or start working at it without the terrain ready. If you are interested to help, post it here and I would make a raw sketch of the map for you to edit.

Language Editor

If you speak english very well, I could use your help to help me fix those typo/grammar error that might occur in the cinematic or skill description.

Loading Screen

Currently, I was looking for a users who are extremely good with photoshop to create a loading screen for my campaign. If you are interested to create the loading screen, I would send you a raw sketch of the map.

Modeller

I need a modeller to create some unique model for me, since I cannot find all the necessary model for it. I would give further detail/description about the model if you want to help.

Voice Actor

Professional voice actor are needed as well, but they are not require for a long-term.

FAQ

Q : So, you not even started working at this project ?
A : Yes, I haven't start working at it cause I am still making all the essential and necessary planning for it such as the quest, item, skill and the plot. I need people to create the terrain as well, cause if I create those map right away and need them to edit the terrain. I afraid there might be some flaw occur when they finish editing the terrain.

Q : Would you give me credit and reputation if I help you ?
A : Yes, as long as I see that you did the work well.

Q : How can I be assure this campaign would complete ? Lot's of people said they want to create this, create that. But in the end they never complete what they did.
A : Cause they give up easily when they are facing obstacle such as trigger problem and they usually create a map without making a proper planned. Which is the main downfall of them not completing their map. Being a hardcore mapper, I always finish what I did no matter how hard it was. Do not believe me ? You can click at this link and check the list of map I created this year. Septimus Map List

Q : How long would this campaign complete ?
A : It is a long-term project, probably 3-5 months or longer.

Q : Do you have any forum or other site to discuss about it ?
A : Yes, I have my own personal forum for my own usage. At that forum, you could get more detail about the quest and skill cause that is where I usually update the data first. Septimus Forums

Q : What would make this campaign unique ?
A : It combine several different element of playing style such as Tower Defense, Altered Melee, RPG and etc etc. Infact, it is even included with voice act so the user could have the specific feeling of playing Warcraft 3 campaign. At most of the campaign, you often play as a good guy character. But, this campaign is different since you could play the bad guy roles as well.

Q : Where could I contact you ?
A : I am quite active at hiveworkshop.com, but if you want faster response. You could contact me at my forum as well, I have a guest room section at my forum. So you can post your message without register over there.

Level 7
This looks like it has potential. Keep going, I look forward to seeing the results. I like the way you gave a brief yet informative description of the map. Hope it progresses well :).

I'd like to apply for the Language Editor job, as I am fluent in English, if that's okay with you.

Level 6
I kind of like the first and second screenshot, they look quite good.

Also as I have said in your "MasterHaosis Invasion" I'm good at terraining and tooltip designing, just say if I shall help.

Edit: Aeroblyctos, what is wrong with Blizzard doodads? they look and work quite well, you do not have to have a bunch of imported size increaser in the map when it can be EASILY done without it.

Level 37
Edit: Aeroblyctos, what is wrong with Blizzard doodads? they look and work quite well, you do not have to have a bunch of imported size increaser in the map when it can be EASILY done without it.
Well, because Septimus is making a campaign it's not much about the file size. I think it's good to put custom stuff, it gives more epic feeling.

Level 6
Yeah, you are probably right about that, but I for one just dont really like the imported trees.. they just dont have the WC3 feel.

And Septimus, if you just give a basic idea of the different landscapes, I should be able to come up with something in this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.