• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unnamed Cataclysm AoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Unnamed Cataclysm AoS needs Terrainer or Coder

Unnamed Cataclysm AoS

Hello fellow Hivers! May I introduce you my project, the Unnamed Cataclysm AoS. As you can see, it has no name yet but it will come soon.
Story

In order to assure that he won't fail again, Deathwing sent his habringers all over Azeroth, searching for new allys. In deep, deep ocean, east from Zoran Strand, he found what he was looking for. A foul tribe of Naga, waiting for a chance to take over the surface world. Joining their new master, tribe was ordered to launch a full-scale assault at Ashevale Forest, keeping Silverwing Sentinels away from their allys when Deathwing reemerges.

Now, with Deathwing's blessing, Deepbottom Naga and their new allys threatens all Ashenvale. But Silverwing Sentinels are not alone. Both Alliance and Horde sent brave Heros to defend our world from this sinister threat.

Features

- many exciting events
- God's Favor system
- nice terrain
- interesting skills
- base Guardian system
- many awesome items
- creep advancment system

God's Favor

In every base there will be something like an altar or a priest. By carring certain items, your kills increase your teams tributes, and with those tributes you can summon many awesome events in your favor.

Nagas could invoke Deathwing's fury, causing meteor shower and Sentinels could maybe ask Dragon Aspects to do something. Events can be even buffing up your creeps for a certain time.

Base Guardian

This allows you to hire or summon a powerful creep to patrol your base. When enemy reaches your base, they will have to deal with him. You would be limited to only one at the time, and there will be more different Guardians to hire.

Other things:

- creeps have decent hp regeneration, but Sentinels regenerate at night and Naga during the day, thus adding some strategy
- Sentinels have Moon Shrines in their base and they can restore your Hero's hp and mana, just like in melee games. Nagas have their equalent of this
- you will be able to hire stronger creep to attack enemy together with ordinary creeps
- you can upgrade your creeps, adding them attack, armor, hp and even new skills

Who do I need?

I need a triggerer or terrainer, since I can't do both. Either of them must be expirienced and have to show me some of their work. I will decide if it's good enough.

Screens

Attachments

• ScreenShot006.jpg
    ScreenShot006.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 66
  • ScreenShot005.jpg
    ScreenShot005.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 71
  • ScreenShot004.jpg
    ScreenShot004.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 64
  • ScreenShot003.jpg
    ScreenShot003.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 67
  • ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
What do you expect from people while opening a brand new AOS thread with a genre that is taken many times and which is already built by CloudWolf?

More information, more info, screenshots, ideas, this is nothing.

And btw, remove the
I actually have 3447 reputation.
from your signature, it makes you look like an idiot.

Level 9
Some of the mentioned things above maybe?

Well, I can keep talking about my ideas ( and some are really good imo ) but I can't give you any proof other than few terrain pic. Map is in very early state and I didn't even start to code it ( only few triggers ).

Thus, I cannot offer you anything but I can say that you will have more than enough proof when this reaches beta stage. Imaš moju riječ!

Status
Not open for further replies.