• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard Mashup Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Looking for someone interested in making a Blizzard mashup campaign. The story I've brainstormed:
Part 1: Prime Evils appear in Northrend, intent on invading Lordaeron. Protoss arrive on Azeroth. Protoss join forces with Humans, High Elves, and Dwarves in fighting the Prime Evils. Prime Evils are defeated.
Part 2: Protoss want to settle on Azeroth, causing political tension and civil war between the races of Azeroth.
Part 3: Azeroth's races band together to force a Protoss retreat from Azeroth.
Part 4 (side story): Lesser Evils arrive on Kalimdor, Night Elves fight them off with help from Cenarius and the creatures of the wild.
Part 5: Protoss arrive on Draenor and help the Draenei defeat the Fel Orcs, being led by the reincarnations of the prime evils.
It's intended to be a macro campaign where you can play as Humans, High Elves, Dwarves, Protoss, and Draenei at different points in the story. I don't have the tools or knowledge necessary to create this map on my own, but I'm free for consultation if anyone is interested in making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.