• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New RPG Campaign project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Elemental Wars
An RPG campaign

Campaign development Progress
Maps: |||||||||| 0%
Heroes: |||||||||| 0%
Triggers: |||||||||| 0%
Spells: |||||||||| 0%
icons: |||||||||| 0%
Models: |||||||||| 0%
Overall Progress: |||||||||| 0%
This Reflects the current status of this project.

Team leader
Darkshooter1986
Terrain designer(s)
Darkshooter1986
Trigger Detail
Darkshooter1986

This is an RPG campaign in its beggining stages of development. Choose from many classes and races for your starting hero. Journey and quest across many lands and defeat many enemies. Reach your full potential as you level and gear your hero. Weild the power of the elements...

Long ago, the land of kantaria was threatened by an evil force who sought to use the powers of the elements for his own evil deeds. Those who settled in the land feared that all would be lost. However legend has told of Heroes of great courage and strength that had pushed back the evil force to the far reaches from wence it came. This would not last for long...

The Demon has returned and has gathered up a force of undead and demons alike to destry the elemental kingdom. With the destruction of kantaria and it's elemental kingdom at hand, it seems that all will be lost again. It is up to you brave champions to defeat their forces and save the land...

Choose your hero from many races and classes.
Explore the land and complete quests as you reach your full potential...
Level cap set at 60 subject to change if necessary
Defeat many enemies, engage in boss battles, and gear up your hero.
Much more to come soon...

Until I get this project up and running, recruitment is closed...

Last edited:
Level 37
Maybe it's better to work for the project a little before actually post your project here? At the moment I really can't take this project seriously because nothing is done and just a small amount of info is given.

Just a tip, give us something so that maybe then someone is actually willing to join your project and rest of us can take your project seriously.

Level 5
Aeroblyctos said:
Maybe it's better to work for the project a little before actually post your project here? At the moment I really can't take this project seriously because nothing is done and just a small amount of info is given.

Just a tip, give us something so that maybe then someone is actually willing to join your project and rest of us can take your project seriously.
Yesterday 06:54 AM

thanks for the advice.. i think it would show im willing to work on it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.