• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Good Story/lore writer needed for RPG campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
KANTARIA RPG

Campaign development Progress
Maps: |||||||||| 0%
Heroes: |||||||||| 10%
Triggers: |||||||||| 0%
Spells: |||||||||| 0%
icons: |||||||||| 0%
Models: |||||||||| 0%
This Reflects the current status of this project.

Okay so I am beginning to create a RPG campaign called "Kantaria"... Currently working on the Heroes as well as terrain, triggering, spells and so forth... My current problem seems to be some sort of writer's block or something to that effect when i try to create my own story line for this project...

First off, This as i stated before, is a RPG campaign.. RPG as in Role playing game, Choose your own hero to gear and quest and level with, that sort of thing, and campaign as in multi-map/terrain type of deal.. much like the idea blizzard created with World of Warcraft but not on that grand of scale just to have more than a few simple, put-together maps... I want this to look awesome, and well made, detailed... complicated but fairly decent so that the player doesn't get too confused or that the campaign is unplayable by any standards...

In essence i want the player to understand the story and what he or she is supposed to be able to do in this rpg...

More recruitment and progress reports to come provided i can get this project up and running...

Choose from many classes and races for your starting hero. Journey and quest across many lands and defeat many enemies. Reach your full potential as you level and gear your hero...

*Will be updated ASAP*

There will be a variety of heroes from different races...

Here is what the character creation is gonna provide...

Races & hero class availability
Human
* Paladin
* Priest
Dwarves
* Paladin
* Priest
* Hunter
* Mage
* Warrior
Orcs
* Classes Still under development
Tauren
Undead
High elves

Heroes and Classes shown here will be incorperated into the campaign RPG and may be subject to updates or changes...

11/01/2011

Started working on hero profiles and creation. Current Heroes and classes available but still under developement can be seen under the hidden tab "Hero class/race specifics"...

Choose your hero from many races and classes.
Explore the land and complete quests as you reach your full potential...
Level cap TBD subject to change if necessary
Defeat many enemies, engage in boss battles, and gear up your hero.
Much more to come soon...

Project on hold until Further notice...

Any Questions, comments, suggestions or concerns please feel free to PM me or post them here...

Darkshooter1986 - Kantaria RPG Team leader

Last edited:
Level 5
I did say it is an RPG campaign project... gonna be making a series of maps interconnecting them kinda like the bonus campaign in TFT... and yes it will be a single player unless i can make it a multi player... What I am looking for as part of the storyline is a kind of Clan or House Rivalry even human vs human or against other races... If you ever watched the movie DUNE, i get my ideas partly from them but not so futuristic as the movie..

Last edited:
Level 3
I have been conworlding (conworld is short of "constructed world," and it is the hobby of designing imaginary worlds) for many years. I have written several plots and acted as a game-master in text-based roleplays, and have written many short stories. This would be my first time writing for a video game, but I would be happy to write for you, Darkshooter1986.

Also, Dune rocks. The books anyway. I've never seen the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.