• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Writer for Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Been rather bored lately and haven't had much to do writing related.

Would love to help someone out on a project. I can give helpful tips in most fields but am not necessarily skilled in them (mainly triggering and Jass). Mainly I'd like to join a project to help out with the story writing, quest creation, hero/class making, and ideas. I can come up with innovative ideas and game play tweaks for your maps that hopefully would make it better and more fun to play.

Just would like to help out on any kind of map but mainly rpg or campaign giving me the most freedom with the writing and quests.
Hope I can help someone out.

If your project is large enough I can also host it on another site where work on the project can be more refined.

Last edited:
Level 6
Hi!
I'm working on one project now (link is in signature)
I'll need stories for my heroes,hero/item/other ideas,and anything else you can do=)
Of course if you'll be interested.

Level 9
I've given both projects a look and they look pretty interesting. Doc just curious as to what exactly you would like my help with in writing and what not. And Lex I like your map idea and would love to help with hero back story's along with anything else I can find a way to help with.

Level 7
Well, the project dosnt have much story (beside the ending, that explains what the king used the women for, and it should be really funny and have servel of them to random each time the map is finished).
i kinnda need help with the hero abilites and items..
nah, now thinking about it you can't help me too much S:

Level 6
I forgot to say that hero ideas should be dota-like.
I mean,they should be short (if they will be even shortet than in dota it would be cool) and explain only about who he/she/it is and what he/she/it can do.
Or maybe you can make all stories of any length,and I will post them in quests section=)

Status
Not open for further replies.