• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Syleona is available for hire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey everyone!

Since I've got the upcoming 4 months (except 1 week next month) free from active work (only work from home), I got some time on my hand to join or help out some Wc3 projects. And I would be glad to as well.

Well what can I do...
  • I work as a game and scenery designer, so I guess I could handle designing gameplay (aka ideas of how the map would work, plan interesting features, work out things to be unique in a map, etc).
  • As I've mentioned, scenery design - means I'm handy as a terrainer
  • I can also be used as an idea factory to literally anything and any theme. That's fun, and I enjoy doing it. :)
  • I can write stories and backgrounds for heroes or some history of things, or write quests that have their own background detailed out as well.
  • I can do object editing, sound designing in 3D (triggered sounds, zone sounds, etc).
  • I can trigger in GUI, but I don't say I'm too pro. However I can say I'm around average in triggering with GUI.

I might have left out something, not sure... But anyway, if you might need any of my services, feel free to drop a reply here. :) I'll get back to you soon.

Have a nice day,
~Syl :)

Level 1
I could use more people for my epic+ size rpg/aos map .... its gonna be the 1st or 2nd of its kind... plz

NisNamanArhat

N

NisNamanArhat

I just started on Deus. It's my first map and I want people to help me out on it such as terraining. And it's going to be epic.

Level 2
Hey Syleona Im new in this forum but not pretty new with map editing
im in a project now and what i never learned is triggering spells do u know how to make spells? if u know PM me plz and if ur interested ok?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.