• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Short-term writer for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hello. I am currently willing to work on writing/improving/extending/polishing snippets of mapmaking-related writing (ability/item/buff descriptions, hero lores, etc.). Just give me the text you want me to work on and I will try my best to make it a lush one to read. Your assignment(s) will also be guaranteed to be finished as early as possible, namely a day or so unless the quantity is too high, which I doubt is not the case with the type of writing I am dealing with here.

You can either post it here in this thread and I will reply through the means that you specify beforehand or you can contact me through VM and/or PM. Should you need a showcase to measure my writing quality, feel free to speak up.

Thank you for taking your time to read this thread. I truthfully hope we can cooperate well.

P.S: Yeh well I am just bored with nothing to do. So I figure that I may as well help some guys out :D

P.P.S: Btw my native language is not English but hey, dreamers never die =))

Status
Not open for further replies.