• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Idea Person Available For Recruitment!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I can work on your project as an idealist/ideaer/ideaerer/idea person/ idea man/woman/hermaphrodite.:ogre_hurrhurr: (not really, i'm male)

Juat post details here or PM them to me and if I like your map concept I might join your project.
And if you don't think I'm qualified then you can't really prove your qualified at creativity.
But I do think of campaign ideas at night (I've thought of like, 3 campagins like,)

I AM FREE RIGHT NOW! YAY!

Last edited:
Level 17
Howzit. I am developing an arena-style map where players work together and fight against waves of creeps. If you're interested, I need someone to help with boss abilities, new items, new heroes etc. (basically any ideas are welcome).

If you want to try my map the website is here. The new version (currently in development) is a great improvement to the one currently on the site.

Please give me a shout if you are interested - I would love to have someone help me with new ideas.

Thanks,

- Mr_Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.