• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting, Warcraft III campaign series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there, this is my recruitment thread for a new campaign series that I plan to lunch soon.
The storyline is already written all that is left is executers by that I mean modeling mapping and scripting team.
For that I will pick the very best of you people out there.
Conditions:

All hiveworkshop rules apply.
All credits will be reserved to each person.
All the new models imported into the game will be taken from hiveworkshop resources, with all Credits.
Patience and hard work are necessary in order that this project comes out 100% perfect.
You do not clame any of others work your own.
Contribute as much as possible in the project.
Tell me if you think others work isn't good enough in private chat, and don't if you can't do better.

To apply just send me a private message containing some links to your work, please no links outside hiveworkshop, and I'll get intouch with you.

I am posting this because I don't want to go ask every person I think is qualified for the project to be in it, I'd rather let them come to me.

I have 3 storylines written, Return of the LichKing, Revenge of the Forsaken, and a last one talking about the nagas and the blood elves (no title yet).

post any ideas you have i will take them in consideration,
if you would like you can create special maps,models for your application, or you can just post previous projects you have worked on.

There is alot of promessing talent around here, too bad i'm just good at writting the stories at the moment.

I plan to lunch the nagas, blood elve campaign first, but that is to decide later on with the full team.

things you can currently apply for, ANYTHING THAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE A CAMPAIGN.

Remember themes are, Lichking , Nagas , Bloodelves , Forsaken. However work outside of that will be accepted because ofcourse we'll need the other races.

Last edited:
Level 5
hmm, first of all ,use bb codes, second, very low desc, you must tell us the story if interested, second, what are you gonna do,third, what does mapping aplication mean? terraining? its so complicated i doubt some one will join

Status
Not open for further replies.