• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign recruites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am currently developing a new campaign called "of Blood and Honor".

For those who don't know warcraft lore well its the story of Tirion Foroding after 15 years of the 2nd war he is the Highlord of Mardenholde Keep and one day while he is hunting something will change his life....

What I need is teammates for my campaign project.Check my campaign at the forums/map development and see what positions are available and claim them.

Post here and tell me if you like to help/join my project

Level 5
nah I call my self jerk cause I don't think well these days cause of family problems.

"You also need to post a reason why people should help you work on the campaign, especially seeing how campaigns generally are less played than multiplayer maps and that Warcraft III is very old now."

Why should I mention that?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
"You also need to post a reason why people should help you work on the campaign, especially seeing how campaigns generally are less played than multiplayer maps and that Warcraft III is very old now."
Because it is a situation where there are few people willing to work on such projects and a lot of people starting such projects. Basically the opposite of the current employment market where instead of too few jobs for too many people you have too many jobs for too few people such as what happened after World War 2.

You need to make your project something very special to entice people to work on it. Even then the chances of recruiting good people is very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.