• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So it will be about the Shattering, as I expected. No doubt, it will feel like Cataclysm should have felt! It had great storylines like those involving Worgen, Emerald Dream, Elementals Planes etc and they all contributed to the greater plot.

Level 11
Maybe you could change some heroes? Like you did in CotF, you replaced Putress with Phaenlyne (is that her name?), changing some minor factors. So you could change one of the Cataclysm's heroes to put a Worgen hero, they need to be expanded man :c
Good luck with this, man!

Level 16
Tomo, after being absent for a while I really expect a nice outcome the following year. I wish you the best of luck yet again. And you know that we'll all be here. No one's resolve is stronger than those of us that still love to play Warcraft 3.
The best community is here, and we'll play your campaign, be sure of that. :)

Level 16
I'd actually love that idea more!
We already have CotF with her as the main protagonist. What warcraft 3 is unique about, is it's diversity and flexibility of ones statements. There is no black and white, only conquest of interests to further a main goal.
So please, do make Sylvie as an antagonist, but make sure for her to be worth the trouble, I want to hate the b*tch. (Like I hated her with Arthas, in RoC campaign)

Level 12
Your campaigns are great. What about making the third installment (sequel to Curse of the Forsaken) of your trilogy, with the Orcs, Scourge or Humans of Scarlet Crusade in the main role?
He already decided his next campaign and it is about night elves , dragons and worgens

Level 3
Hey Tomoraider,

I really love both of your Campainges. I just finised Rise of the Blood Elves for the 3th time and playing Curse of the Forsaken for the 3th time. I will give you my review of the both Campainges as I have some good ideas.
However I'm probably late 1 year to give you ideas for The Shadow of Blood, but I'm still going to do it. Hope you like it.

1. Don't focus on 1 race. I really love Night Elves and I can't to play them again, but I got to say it was really awesome in CotF when you are invading Lich King. Forsaken are pushing Scourge, but on the other side, Horde and Alliance are taking beating while Kirin Tor and Quel'thalas are infiltrate Lich King Palace. It was great feeling.
2. Don't alter too much Night Elf race. I really liked in CotF, how you maintained Alliance and Horde race. It felt like a real Blizzard Camapiagne. Altough I know you will add Highborns and Dragons which is good. Just don't change existing units and Heroes.
3. Please don't kill Sylvanas. She is too cool to die. Yes, I know we will fight her as she is invading Guillneas (which will be epic), but I am sure you can use her later.

Is there any mod where Blood elves and Forsaken are available to play in costum game(skirmishes)?

Level 26
Hey Tomoraider,

I really love both of your Campainges. I just finised Rise of the Blood Elves for the 3th time and playing Curse of the Forsaken for the 3th time. I will give you my review of the both Campainges as I have some good ideas.
However I'm probably late 1 year to give you ideas for The Shadow of Blood, but I'm still going to do it. Hope you like it.

1. Don't focus on 1 race. I really love Night Elves and I can't to play them again, but I got to say it was really awesome in CotF when you are invading Lich King. Forsaken are pushing Scourge, but on the other side, Horde and Alliance are taking beating while Kirin Tor and Quel'thalas are infiltrate Lich King Palace. It was great feeling.
2. Don't alter too much Night Elf race. I really liked in CotF, how you maintained Alliance and Horde race. It felt like a real Blizzard Camapiagne. Altough I know you will add Highborns and Dragons which is good. Just don't change existing units and Heroes.
3. Please don't kill Sylvanas. She is too cool to die. Yes, I know we will fight her as she is invading Guillneas (which will be epic), but I am sure you can use her later.

Is there any mod where Blood elves and Forsaken are available to play in costum game(skirmishes)?

Thanks, glad you like them. SoB won't focus on one race, don't worry, and they will stay mostly the same, I think. And Sylvanas'll have a very minor role in SoB and considering she's still alive in the official lore, she's gonna stay alive. And if you mean custom games with my races, then no, but there are lots of other maps where people made their own custom maps with blood elves, not sure about Forsaken though.

Level 22
And,I really need you on the "Tides of War" project of Forsaken
he has so many bugs,and too lazy and idea-lacked on the half-other part of ToW
he started so many project,then left the job half-finished at all :sosad:
hope you could "borrow" his campaign and make it better

Who said that I stopped the project? I'm still working on. And its because of this bugs and lacks that I have the 2.0 version. (The project was just in hold).

Anyway good luck Tomo! Hope to see more info soon xD

Level 26

How rude. Are custom campaigns that important to you that you need them?

Level 16

Since nobody else said it,
Dear prodongthap1020, Fuck you. If you can do better, please DO.
Edit: I'm mad because people like you who discredit and discourage these others who take their time and effort to bring something for us, absolutely for free and completely for fun. So don't you dare whine about it.

Level 26
I'm mad because people like you who discredit and discourage these others who take their time and effort to bring something for us, absolutely for free and completely for fun. So don't you dare whine about it.

This. No one is doing these projects for fame or something like that. We do these projects for fun, out of our own passion for Warcraft lore or any other, and we simply like to share them with other people, because why not, they might enjoy it.

So, prodongthap1020, not only is it incredibly rude to call someone lazy because you don't like what they made, but you also dare demand for their project to be better. Projects like these take a lot of time, especially with real life circumstances. You should rethink your stance, because the point of these projects is not to entertain people for internet points and nice comments, the point is to just have fun. All other is just extra stuff.

Level 9
prodongthap1020, For my opinion, I mean no offence but your post was Improper, You have to appreciate Forsaken's work and thank him for the big progress he made, Not to ask someone to complete his work:(, Plus real life is important too, if you want to be respected again on this site apologize to Forsaken and have a real life.

Level 2
So SoB is about Cataclysm

BOOOOO
You are talking? show us any result in campaign creation first. I know how hard it is just to create a new map with a custom race, because I'm working on one myself. Don't you dare to disrespect anyone ever again, or I will kick your butt personally!!!!!

Level 5
I wish I could help in Forsaken's project but problem is I'm really not good at pointing out in stuff lol Anyways I love the campaign TOW 2.0 been waiting for a huge amount of time for it lol but as I always say: "be patient" XD I'm currently waiting on Malfurion's Quest Shadows of Hatred Tides of War 2.0 and this...... I know these campaigns are gonna be awesome... GL on the creators :D

Level 20
He is probably a mad troll that is seeking attation.Don't fall for the bait.
Come to think of it...You find this dumbos only on youtube.It seems some of them have breached in here.Someone should start a "genocide"/crusade on them :p

Level 30
Alright guys, seeing as how the commentaries started (and passively ended, then sudden actively re-started) I am giving this thread a time out by closing it until further discussions are withdrawn.

If you guys think of having negative expressions to some user/s here, please contact them via private message and sort it out privately not in a way the public will see your stupidity spreading across the comment boards and be retarded or whatever, remember you are not embarrassing yourself, but the whole community that worked hard in peace and modding together.

THREAD CLOSED

~Hive Warchief, Orcnet

[EDIT] Thread Re-Opened

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.