• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Just tried a few WoW worgen rips, and... they don't actually look that bad. What do you guys think? I think I'll use them for now, and see later if I'll keep them. Though I think then I should also change the 3rd worgen model, the one from Hive that is on this screenshot.

dfzzx0.jpg

Level 12
Tomoraider , you made a campaign about blood elves , you made a campaign about forsaken ( who was once high elves ) and now you make a campaign about night elves . Your plan is to make a elf trilogy ?

Level 26
Sunreaver, that's kind of unecessary, Kel'thuzad isn't a playable hero so he doesn't need a special icon. Besides, I don't really plan to make any updates like that anymore.

Kakuzu, Forsaken aren't really elves. And yes, it's more about the dragonflights than elves.

Level 12
But elves are involved in all your campaigns and they have a big role . And i hope your not upset about this , was only a question

Level 2
I was just looking around at the Glory of the Scourge and then I found "Shadow and Blood" I can't wait to be able to play it :D

Level 26
So you're making a Night Elf faction which includes Worgen and Highborne for one of your campaigns?

I've got this idea on how to make the Druid of the Claw into a Worgen with an edited skin. Basically recolor the purple skin to black/grey and then paint on gentlemen clothes into the old clothes.

Yeah, that's the basic idea. And hmm, that's a good idea, though I think it wouldn't be great to have two very similar druid models. Since I'm using the female worgen WoW model for a druid unit at the moment, I think a female druid fits better since other night elf druids are male.

Level 4
hey i just finished CotF Hallowed E. in the last chapter y play as raymond :D is he maybe an important character in the next campaigne :D like as hero to play :vw_wtf: good luck

Level 1
Waiting for this!!!! Played your both other campaings... Believe it or not but it was even way more interesting than original campaing that I've played 10 years ago :D cant wait to play this one :)

Level 26
No real updates yet, but I wanted to share this because it's awesome. I'll probably be using this as some kind of ''main theme'' for Shadow of Blood that would play at certain parts in the campaign. I think it would fit very well as the first part is quite powerful and the second part is quite serene like some night elf music.

Also, do you guys want me to reveal the solutions to the riddle I put into Rise of the Blood Elves?

Level 12
Great music ,it sound awesome . And how about when Deathwing first appears to use Undertaker entrance song ?

Level 2
music sounds good. whats the music for the blood elves? im specifically looking for the track where there's this trumpet blast if that helps. i went through the music credits on the page and couldnt find it.

Level 26
music sounds good. whats the music for the blood elves? im specifically looking for the track where there's this trumpet blast if that helps. i went through the music credits on the page and couldnt find it.

Try searching through Eversong Woods, Sunwell Plateau, Silvermoon City and Icecrown Citadel - Crimson Hall soundtracks. I'm not sure which could it be.

And I'll post the solutions to the riddle sometime later then, tomorrow probably.

Level 26
Solutions to the riddle from RotBE here! Only now do I realise it may have been too hard...

Main riddle: While the _____ watches on, these _____ without substance _____ in and out.

First word:

You get 3 riddles: I grow and I shrink, I push and I pull.

To wild things I am an idol, to the tamed ones I am a warning. To the poet I am a woman's much missed face, and to the cynic I am a lone, ever-watching eye. In reality I am a reflection, so what am I?

Though I embrace darkness, even I can be shrouded by it.

The solution of all three is moon.

Second word:

The answer is the other way.

Dzi
Olhg
Ulitv
Ivzo
Fmvmwrmt
Wvzgsh

It's the alphabet reversed. When you reverse the letters, you get:

War
Lost
Forge
Real
Unending
Deaths

Then, the word is hidden in a diagonal so you get worlds. (this is the way too hard part, for some reason I didn't realise it wouldn't be easy to figure out. I should have given a better hint.)

Third word:

2 - 4 - __

1 - 5 - 1 - 25 - 1 - 8 - __

256 - 64 - 16 - __

4 - 7, 9 - 12, 2 - __

There is a pattern in each of these. So you get 6 in the first line (just add 2), 1 in the second (it's 1 then another number, 1 then a number which repeats), 4 in the third (divide each number by 4 and you get 4 at the end) and 5 in the fourth (add 3 to each number).
Then, you change the numbers you get with letters in order they are in alphabet. 6 is F, 1 is A, 4 is D and 5 is E, so you get fade.

Final solution:

So, the final riddle is: While the moon watches on, these worlds without substance fade in and out.

And the final solution is dreams. Which is a nod to the fact that Emerald Dream will be making an appearance in Shadow of Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.