• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i just found another
in the first level after you find the hiden base the video started playing and now it just is black and still in the video screen

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
(A little late, but) Guys guys, chill-ax. It's just a campaign. Tomoraider puts a lot of work into it, and it'll be done when it's done. Seriously, "praying to a picture of it will make it go faster"? This place is starting to scare me. :<

Level 26
(A little late, but) Guys guys, chill-ax. It's just a campaign. Tomoraider puts a lot of work into it, and it'll be done when it's done. Seriously, "praying to a picture of it will make it go faster"? This place is starting to scare me. :<

Yeah, I posted something similar that there is no need to be that excited. Cults being formed for my campaign are scary. o.o

But still, I do appreciate people being excited.

Oh my god I can't believe it's actually out! Okay, I'm downloading the campaign now! Thank you so much, tomoraider!

Thanks, have fun. :)

Level 26
Nice changes so far to the Forsaken so far tomo. Also I assume Shadow of Blood is about the dragonflight. I expect good things from this :3

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Also, there is a reason why I kept working on both RotBE and CotF for so long. Ever since I finished the original Frozen Throne campaign, I loved both the blood elves and the Forsaken. After playing World of Warcraft, I decided to give it a try and create a blood elf campaign and later the Forsaken one. Now, after both have been updated, I can sort of say I've achieved something I wanted ever since I started these campaigns. They're almost exactly what I imagined them, and I had a ton of fun working on both, and I'm very happy they're both on the same level now.

Working on Shadow of Blood is probably going to be a lot of fun too, but I don't think it will be the same thing as with these two campaigns. Still, I'm quite excited to start working on it for real.

Level 10
Not so much a bug but in first mission you face Saidan and then he teleports away in a spooky way. But then when you meet lord Darkclaw, Sylvanas tells him that Scarlet crusaders are controled by a powerful nathrezim. I mean... how does she know?

Level 12
Hey Tomoraider . You said that after you release CotF , you will make a little update to RotBE . Is it true ?

Level 8
Well , creating such campaigns it could be hard , you should take a rest , because you're a great campaign creator :p

Level 1
Dear TomoRaider, I would like to thank you for creating 2 awesome campaigns. I've enjoyed both campaigns so much ! Somethings, I would have not done the same. But, everybody has his or her own preferences. Overall both campaigns have renewed my W3 experience and have made me addicted once again.

I am looking forward to the Shadow of Blood Campaign.. I had hoped it was done already, since I have finished the other 2 campaings in the last 3 days.

Keep up the good work. Could you maybe, let the Human Race involve in the next campaign ? Or is it gooing to be about Illidan and unfinished business with him ?

Once again,

Thank YOU!

Oh, and is there anyway, we can help ? Do you require voices ?! :$

Level 26
Hey, I have some news for you all. I'll be revealing the playable race for Shadow of Blood soon. Or... playable races?
2hcgd4o.gif

Dear TomoRaider, I would like to thank you for creating 2 awesome campaigns. I've enjoyed both campaigns so much ! Somethings, I would have not done the same. But, everybody has his or her own preferences. Overall both campaigns have renewed my W3 experience and have made me addicted once again.

Once again,

Thank YOU!

I completely forgot to respond to you, sorry! Thank you, glad you liked it!

Level 11
Sorry, I don't join cults, Tomo is scared from this cult enough, I can join an army if there is. =D

Level 16
I simply love night elves, and to be honest quite unexpected from you tomo! I've always thought you have a different taste. Now you've got my attention, I wonder what magic you 'll work with this one ^_^.
As always, your cult is here for those minor suggestions and backup.
Oh and, if possible, add a few goblins. They did come in cataclysm after all. Perhaps some new goblin shops in certain maps?. That would suit them just fine :)
Looking forward!

Level 26
Thank you!

Forsaken, I believe I'll be posting some more info soon, but we'll see.

Knight, you're sort of right, I originally intended for orcs to be the playable race, but after lots of thinking I decided night elves would be better. And I think it will be pretty fun to work with a non-horde race for a change. And I might have some plans for goblins, but we'll see.

Also, could you guys help me get more worgen models aside from the ones here on Hive? Could there be any that used to be on Hive, but were removed and someone still has them?

Level 2
...I originally intended for orcs to be the playable race...

Even though you're going to say something along the lines of "that's too far in the future to think about" I'm going to say this anyways: this way you can save orcs for later. Looks like they'll be pretty important for this latest WoW expansion, and there's always the Siege of Orgrimmar in Pandaland.

I simply love night elves... I've always thought you have a different taste...

Honestly it seems like he's always had a bit of a soft spot for Night Elves. I remember him agonizing about which race to mainline for his third campaign. In fact he's waxing poetic about them in Skype right now (I'd copypaste but he might challenge me to endless Hearthstone duels where he crushes me with his shenanigans shaman).

Level 26
Yeah, I don't wanna use rips, they're too... detailed in comparison with everything else. Maybe I could use something from the website Forsaken linked. And I guess I could ask Ujimasa if he'd be interested in making some models.

EDIT: I see you already asked Ujimasa about it, Knight, then I won't ask him too, I'll wait to see what he responds to you. :)

Thanks for help, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.