• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Tomoraider's Campaign Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
can we get a update
whats going on
did you finish and is messing with us
if i get a picture of this game on my wall and pray to it every five minutes will it be done sooner

Level 3
Gib
120px-Gypsyball.png

Level 27
While I do appreciate you being excited for my campaign, you really should not be so excited. Do not make it into something it may not be or you're just going to get disappointed.

can we get a update
whats going on
did you finish and is messing with us
if i get a picture of this game on my wall and pray to it every five minutes will it be done sooner

This isn't a cult!

Level 5
Tomoraider if u don't finish the campaign by tomorrow then no cookie for you! :mad:.... Hahaha lol just kidding I can wait for a very long time XD and just a suggestion.... turn the armor type of human towers to fortified pls. and as well as the Forsaken towers if possible.... (I'm serious about the cookie) and Good Job in the camaign.... I know this will be a success just like ROTBE v2

Last edited:

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Almost forgot, Can the Forsaken regen on blight or no since you removed the blight ability from buildings?

I already asked him that. He said that there's a research that will allow them to regen without blight

Level 1
While I do appreciate you being excited for my campaign, you really should not be so excited. Do not make it into something it may not be or you're just going to get disappointed.
This isn't a cult!

Couldn't agree enough with this. Considering that I've already played the original COTF and that tomoraider has already said that it doesn't have the same amount of changes as the RoTBE 1.0 to 2.1 (played both versions also) had, i'm gonna assume that this one's just a bug fix + improved/few changed levels. But still, I'm excited for this one.

Level 27
Couldn't agree enough with this. Considering that I've already played the original COTF and that tomoraider has already said that it doesn't have the same amount of changes as the RoTBE 1.0 to 2.1 (played both versions also) had, i'm gonna assume that this one's just a bug fix + improved/few changed levels. But still, I'm excited for this one.

Yeah, lots of maps, as you will see, are same/similar. The biggest changes are in the story and the Forsaken race.

Deleted member 239421

D

Deleted member 239421

Will be it available tomorrow 12am-ish? :D

Level 8
I agree with Tomo , how will he know if someone used or no the cheats , if doesn't disturb you Tomo i want to make a gameplay of cotf 2.0 :'D

Level 1
i hope you dont mind, ive been editing the campaign.........................................................................................

i make the food limit 300
because its hard to keep base defended while attacking another enemy base pls make food limit 300 :) :ogre_haosis::goblin_good_job::infl_thumbs_up:

Level 27
i hope you dont mind, ive been editing the campaign.........................................................................................

i make the food limit 300
because its hard to keep base defended while attacking another enemy base pls make food limit 300 :) :ogre_haosis::goblin_good_job::infl_thumbs_up:

As long as you only edit it for yourself, then I do not mind. And 300 food limit would not really make sense. It would make things way too easy.

Level 2
And here I was going to post something about the riddles in RoTBE and I got distracted by CakeMaster's delicious looking avatar.

Jerk.

On another note: I'm curious to see how you folks react to the Easter Eggs added in Hallowed Ed.

Level 5
Status
Not open for further replies.