• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas:''For the Light!'' project (member recruitment)

Level 14
Welcome to Wardota2 Gamer's member recruitment

w3map.jpg

Hello guys Wardota2 Gamer here and today I am recruiting a member for my project Arthas:''For the Light!'' or AFTL because I need help on my project so that when I post it no one will be disapointed.If you can choose what better positions you want to be then just comment down below.Here are the list of the recruitment I'm gonna need:

Campgain Tester:
  1. @Wardota2 Gamer
  2. @Verb8im
  3. @DD Mikasa
  4. available
Trigger Editor:
  1. @Wardota2 Gamer
  2. available
Map Decorator:
  1. @SnowYell
  2. not available
AI maker:
  1. @Wardota2 Gamer
  2. available
That's the member that I need for now I cancelled the Voice Acting because I don't really need voice acting in my campgain.So that is all for now I hope you guys will participate:smile::smile::):)

Last edited:
Level 14
Note to All the Campgain Tester's
Note to All the Campgain Tester's

If you have found some bugs that needed to be fix then quickly report to me.And you can also edit the campgain but don't change anything just report to me what you wan't to suggest --Thank YoU!--

Here is the map it has 10 chapters including 5 interludes.(you can see 11 chapters in the campgain but it is only 10 chapters that are completed the 11th is not yet ready)

If the map does not work then just comment so that I can re upload it.+Rep please

Edit:
I deleted the test camgpain because it holds a lot of bugs.But don't worry I will add another as soon as I completed the new Inroduction.

Last edited:
Level 8
I like to do some decoration now and then. I can't promise I'll be doing things on a schedule, since I have an education to attend to.
What style of decoration are we talking about?

Level 14
I can test shit up...But i have a slow and steady aproach.So if you can wait you can sign me in.
Of course I can sign you in.I am actually gonna improve this map better and maybe some dialogs and bugs may occur so I recommend that you test in my next post.I am actually gonna fix Chapter Six where Anduin Lorthar is non existant.Thank's for participating!

I like to do some decoration now and then. I can't promise I'll be doing things on a schedule, since I have an education to attend to.
What style of decoration are we talking about?
Well about Ashenvale and Barrends decoration and you can put it everywhere in the map as long as it looks beautiful.Thank YoU!

Level 8
Actually the screenshots looks good the terraining and the decoration.

Well I'll take a look at it in the near future. The next 2 days I'll be busy though. Just give me a message so I won't forget or add me on Discord. Then we can talk about the project if you like.

Discord: Aleks#5662

Level 14
Well I'll take a look at it in the near future. The next 2 days I'll be busy though. Just give me a message so I won't forget or add me on Discord. Then we can talk about the project if you like.
Alright I will b posting the campgain here soon.We can talk about the project just follow me so you can directly recieve an alert to when I will be giving the message.