• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen Kings of Forygorn (Need testers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi

Intro:
I am in the making of an RPG map and have been so for about 2-3 years on and off.
It is still alpha-beta ish and may contain a couple of bugs, but overall it should be playable.

My request:
What I am asking is for some guys to try and play it through, with or without me and say if the notice anything unbareable. By that I mean something really unbalanced or some bugs, making you stuck or these types of things.

About the map:
It is inspired by Twilight's Eve with the jobs and advancing heroes. It does not take up that much space though and leveling really is a low part of the game. When you reach max level, it is actually kind of a ladder, where you climb through dungeons and may get tougher and tougher.

- Over 200 custom items so far!
- Items have custom trigger adjustments and effect bonuses!

Classes:
I have always been a bit unique with my ideas, sometimes crazy and even weird - but unique.
Almost any class in here has a special kit and are something you definetely have not seen or played before.

- Meant to be 16 classes when fully released. 10 playable so far!

Lore:
Attached to the map, there is hell of a lot of lore, which I have worked endless hours into and am hoping to fully release at some point. Most of the essential lore is open to the player, however, I have A LOT going on on a side note!
So to any lore lovers, this map will be full of it. And I am a perfectionist, so I am doing everything I can to make it exciting!
Lore is inspired by the dark atmosphere used in Diablo. Not that it is not suited for kids, but it is definetely not intended to be.
A small piece of the story is within one of the Screenshots below.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Attachments

• w3 1.png
    w3 1.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 104
  • w3 2.png
    w3 2.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 110
  • w3 3.png
    w3 3.png
    4 MB · Views: 106
  • w3 4.png
    w3 4.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 107
  • w3 5.png
    w3 5.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 90
  • w3 6.png
    w3 6.png
    3 MB · Views: 104
  • w3 7.png
    w3 7.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 104
  • w3 8.png
    w3 8.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 107
  • w3 9.png
    w3 9.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 100
  • w3 10.png
    w3 10.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Level 8
So you have been making this for 2-3 year's?

Well you pretty much run dead in such a huge project a couple of times on the run. I recall working on it in November 2015. Been a whole year since I last picked the project up for about a month ago.

The thing that took the most time when I started I abselutely had no clue around the Trigger Editor. But this great forum helped me learn and now things are running a bit more smooth. Not perfect, but it's okay.

Level 14
Well you pretty much run dead in such a huge project a couple of times on the run. I recall working on it in November 2015. Been a whole year since I last picked the project up for about a month ago.

The thing that took the most time when I started I abselutely had no clue around the Trigger Editor. But this great forum helped me learn and now things are running a bit more smooth. Not perfect, but it's okay.
Well hope you finish this project soon good luck!, oh can I help you with your project I know some in trigger editor I can help you with that.

Level 8
Well hope you finish this project soon good luck!, oh can I help you with your project I know some in trigger editor I can help you with that.

Haha that sounds rather exciting.

My biggest problem is doing MUI. I find myself doing crazy "synonyms" for it, by adding a mana pool to the individual unit and making it deal damage equal to the mana it has. So far nothing affects the mana of the unit and may cause bugs, so it should be working.

Level 14
Haha that sounds rather exciting.

My biggest problem is doing MUI. I find myself doing crazy "synonyms" for it, by adding a mana pool to the individual unit and making it deal damage equal to the mana it has. So far nothing affects the mana of the unit and may cause bugs, so it should be working.
Well I don't know something about MUI well maybe I can be the tester?

Level 8
im in..is it testable in solo?
Yes, although you might not be capable of soloing dungeons. But you could just use cheats for that part if so.
I will just be making some finishing touches for it and be uploading it shortly. Follow me if you like, so you'll know when. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.