• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Writer- Looking For Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I don't know how starved this area is on the hive, but I'm willing to write anything from lore to hero stories/classes. I have plenty of free time, and I am only writing for one other project currently.

Level 7
Hey there.

I'm developing a Group Based (Co-Op) Single Player RPG-Action Adventure map that focuses on strategy, puzzles and riddles over combat. Recently it has been progressing quite well. I'm handling most of the map related development myself along with another private person, thus there are no posts on the Hive about the map just yet (most likely there won't be any until beta testing).

I am a writer myself, but I can't really focus on everything in the project and plus have a real life full time job to work with. Of course I have quite a lot of outlines and average details added, but spicing up and expanding things can never hurt.

Let me know if you would be up to helping with this. Then we can set up contact and I'll detail you things about the map in private.

Preferably over MSN.

Good day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.