• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need people for apocalips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This has been based on Warcraft 3:Hearth of Storm and there will be 6 campaings in one map. In the first campaign Quel'thalas will try to invoke their God Innos but they were fooled and invoked and arctic demon that comanded the Infinite Empire this is second campaing they start by destroying the homeland of the Quel'thalas and start constructing portals to invoke more troops to destroy the planet.
In the building of the portals time the elfs try to destroy the invasion but they lost and the Infinite Empire corupted the World Tree and corupted the elf race and made the new rase Shadow Elves that live to kill and defend the Infinite Empire.The Humans and Orcs heard about the lost of the ally and start a war on the Infinite Empire the Orcs lose there comander Thrall.
A spy from the Infinite Empire has corrupted a Orc that is made the new war Chieftain and now leads the world againts the Humans!The Human Alliance and the remains of the Quel'thalas start making plans about how to defeat The legion but they get a new surprissing ally Dranei,Gnomes,Dwarfes,remaining Orcs,Trolls,and Taurens have made a pact with the Humans to destroy the legion.The Taurens and Quel'thalas make a potion that will destroy the corputing spell that is on the World Tree they succed on eliberating the elfs from the curse now the elfs atack the portals destroy them and all races from the earth are united to destroy the Infinite Empire from Azeroth! And they have succed.

I know it’s long story but I need models from here
http://hos.samods.org/units.html
Please take a look and tell me what you think.I need: Terrainers, Triggerers,Sound makers and Modellers.
This will be the biggest campaign and project ever done!
There will be 6 campaigns in this order!
Quel'thalas,Elfs,Shadow Elfs,Orcish Horde,Human Alliance,Infinite Empire.
I hope you will help me please tell all your friends to try to help us and if you wanna help
I need exactly 20 people:
4-5 Terrainers
7-9 Sound Actors ~ I’m making a sound campaign ~
5-6 Triggerers
and the rest for mode making!
I need all the model that you can make the same from here
http://hos.samods.org/units.html

People helping are:
omidh,TeddyStyle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.