• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Apocalips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Apocalips:
this has on base warcraft 3 hearth of storm(seartch on google)and there will be 6 campanings in one map(i now lol)Quel'thalas first campaning,that try to invoke there god:innos(i now the god from gothic :D)but they were fooled and invoked and artch demon that comanded the Infinite Empire this is secont campaning they start by destroing the homeland of the Quel'thalas and start constructing portals to invoke more troops to destroi the planet.
in the building of the portals time the elfs try to destroy the invasion but they lost and the Infinite Empire corupted the World tree and corupted the elf rase and made the new rase Shadow Elves that live to kill and defend the Infinite Empire.the humans and orcs hear about the lost of the ally and start a war on the Infinite Empire the orcs lose there comander thrall.a spy from the Infinite Empire corupts a orc that is made the new war cheiften and now leads the wor abaints the humans!Human Alliance and the remains of the Quel'thalas start making plans about how to deafete the legion but they get a new surprizing ally Dranei,gnomes,drawfs,remaining orcs,trolls,and tauren made a pact with the humans to destroy the legion.the taurens and Quel'thalas make a potion that will destroy the corputing spell that is on the world tree they succed on eliberating the elfs from the curse now the elfs atack the portals destroy theme and all rases from the earth are united to destroy the Infinite Empire from azeroth!
they succed.

i now long story but the second campaning i need some models from here http://hos.samods.org/units.html
plz take a lock and tell me wat you think i need terrainers trighers sound makers and model makers
this will be the bigesc campaning and project ever done!
there will be 6 campanings in this order!
Quel'thalas,Elfs,Shadow Elfs,Orcish Horde,Human Alliance,Infinite Empire.
i hope you help if you help me plz tell all your frends to try to help us and if you wana help(plz try to make a beter english translation):):eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.