• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Look here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey people... how are you???? ok i open this thread because i want to make maps so i wanted to make a whole team...
First im thinking who can help me i want to make ORPG or Campaign Map so all places are open write in this thread if you want to help me...

All places are open so just write your position and i will tell you my msn so we can communicate and make the map

Ok i really thinked and i really want more to make an Orpg map and call it Troll Orpg so heres a story i maded for Troll ORPG...

The Land of the Trolls - Leurianth is destroyed! Once it was beautiful, but now, the green lands the green forests... Everything was destroyed by the Goblins and Ogres who built their cities and destroyed almost all green places...The first war began and there were too many deaths...Trolls decided to make an alliance with the Orcs and the orcs helped them in the Second battle but it was useless...
The Orcs made an alliance with the Trolls and Taurens, but the Goblins made alliance with the Ogres and Centaurs so the Trolls' land will never be the same...
Orcs,Trolls,Taurens with one name called: The Horde
Goblins,Centaurs,Ogres with one name called:The Empire

So there will be 2 alliances to choose The Horde and the Empire; Both alliances have 3 races each;
Every race will have 3 classes
So here what i think about the classes:
The Horde:
Orcs: Warrior-tank,Warlock,Priest.
Trolls: Hunter,Mage,Rouge
Taurens: Warrior-Dps,Druid,Paladin
The Empire:
Goblins: Rouge,Mage,Warlock
Centaurs: Warrior-Dps,Hunter,Paladin
Ogres: Warrior-tank,Druid,Priest

If you wana help me write in this thread i wait your comments :)

Level 5
I don't have time for terraining right now, but I am extremely good with Storyline and Lore.

Level 9
Lol Look Here! Only Bored (As I was) or very desperate people would respond to that message....
My Suggestion: Change Thread to a kewl name like
!Join The Clash of the Barrens!
(made the crappy name in like 2 seconds please no "Lol/Rude Gestures" of any sort)

Status
Not open for further replies.