• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Story Writer Wannable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Looking for a person who is good with stories and imagination.
We need quite a good and original(not some cliche) story.
Thanks. :)

Our projects is about conflict of 4 races for domination over land.

Story
- races (about each race)
- about land
- races fight for new land (about battle and why they started it)
- races are on the edge (battle ending)

Level 11
Ou I just saw section on your sig, also as you story there...

What more info ? Khm. I think more info isnt important if someone loves to write stories. There are some facts about each part of the story and story writer should make good lore from those facts with his free will.

We're want our own plot. No Wc3 related.

Lore:
  • Description about 4 races we have.
  • Description about land where those races live.
  • Description about why are races fighting for new land(new territories). And some details here.
  • Ending of the war.

War has more indirect way. Races are not fighting against each others but to get a new land coz of some reasons. So this results as conflict.

Or be more specific what kind of info you meant ?

Level 8
I thought, you wanted a story for a map, you are making and not just for fun :)
Didn't really get that at first point. And it's not a problem of imagination. I just thought i were forced into a special rough storyline. Will try to begin asap.

See you then ^^

Level 11
We have some facts about story. And story writer must stay within those facts. But other things around facts if mostly free will.

What ? No we're making mod actually. And story must be quite original. And we are making it for fun mostly. Its our main goal. Having fun and providing fun to other people.

Level 8
Are the 4 races Orc, Human, Night Elf and Undead? Or are they custom races? Gemme a lil more info and I can write the entire history of the races up until the war in like 3 hours. Maybe less.

Level 11
Everything is custom and originally made(or will be made) by us, ideas and materials.

I dont want for story to be posted here... I'm looking for few story writers that will do the story. As there are few parts:

Story about 4 custom races.
Story about land/region where everything is being played.
Story about a conflict, its results, bla bla bla. Its not about direct conflict between races.
Story about conflict end.

Status
Not open for further replies.