• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hearts of the Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So, hearts of the elements is a single player campaign that I started working on a while ago, but i need some help to make it kinda professionalish...

Like all campaigns, the story is following: The bad guys are attacking the world (in this case Demons) and it's up to the good guys to stop them. This story like every other has it's own little plots and stories, so i wanna make it as much fun as I can to the players.

The races:

Gnolls: Shamanistic and feral guardians of nature that serve the Hyena God. They are the first ones who encounter the demons and thus, the first campaign is about them.

Ni'in: Necromantic, underground dwelling race of bug-like creatures. Their alignment is neutral, and when first encountered by Gnolls, they refuse to help them, but when demons start invading them, they realize that they will need help. The second campaign is about them.

Demons: Driven by their gods, Demons warp from dimension to dimension in search of resources (because their dimension is kinda out of them) and they stumble upon the dimension where our story is settled. The third campaign is about them.

Rameer: The race of aquatic creatures (based on Naga race). Like all others, they too are invaded by Demons and so they ally with the other races to stop the Demons...

Open positions:

-Modeler- I need someone who can make models from scratch and maybe change some existing models.
-2D artist- For icons and Textures.
-Terrainer- I suck at making terrains, and would like someone who can make them.
-Balancer- Someone who can balance the races and items that I make.
-Triggerer- i can make the basic ones, but i need some help with advanced.
-Writer- I have the ideas, I just can't write them down and make them look good... and i suck at dialogues too.

That's it... The campaign site is still in the making process but I will update it every day.

For more informations visit this Site

And my expectations are on the site under "If you want to join us" tab.

People working on this project:
aki15 - Terrainer and Triggerer
HaniBon - 2D artist
InfinateAnswers - Balancing, Triggers and Writer
hashveen - icons
Apheraz Lucent - Writer
x3GlikE -2D and Icon artist

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.