• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Campaigns for Custom Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello and Good Evening,

I am writing this in the hopes that someone out there will be willing to hear me, and maybe, decide to join up. About a week ago I discovered that Wa666r had made some amazing custom races. From High Elves, to Worgens, to the infamous Forsaken lead by, the beautiful even when dead, Sylvanis Windrunner.

These are some amazing works, and Wa666r has already given me permission to create custom campaigns for each race. My only issue is that I am not a campaign guy. I have never made a campaign, save for one mission for the Blood Elves when I was 15 (over ten years ago now). As such I am by no means an expert. To put it bluntly, I suck at it. However I am a story writer, and would love to be a script writer for these campaigns.

Thus why I am making this post. I want to put this out there in the hopes that some professional campaign creators, and advanced map editors, would be willing to join me in creating campaigns for these races to fully flesh them out.

Imagine, taking the High Elves across the lands of Lordaeron in order to find and build a new home, a New Quel'Thalas. Or following the exploits of the Scarlet Crusaders as they fight valiantly against the relentless undead, and the Forsaken who hold their ancestral homes. Or join the Fel Orcs on their quest open a portal to a new world entirely for their own, away from the Demons who haunt them! The possibilities are endless, so please, join me on this adventure and help me create lore friendly stories to each of these races as they fight to survive in a new, and dangerous, world.

Sincerely,
Xanadu-King

P.S. I ignore most everything involving WoW because the lore and histories are so muddled it is impossible to tell up from down anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.