• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash Of Konosuba v1.3 BETA (Map Revamp Update)

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
210398-4730da269cf632ebb338b71df5b593d3.png

210397-6e8f78fc0b35810b449deeadbc1c2a77.png

Two Forces Axis And Eris fight against each other, there are three lanes top and bottom. the main objective is to destroy your opponent's core, first one who destroys it wins!

Towers - Killing towers gives gold to your whole team. some towers upgrades troops if destroyed
[for ex. if the second tower is killed, the
dying tower's team troops gets upgraded meaning killing the enemy's tower early can be a disadvantage to your team.

Workshops/Barracks - Workshops/Barracks are buildings that runs the troops, if both are destroyed it upgrades the troops of the dying building's team even further.

Cores - Each team has one core. if it is destroyed the destroying team wins!

210396-db367491dd4e9410489d1bd359182fe4.png

Available Heroes (More Can be added)
210401-4d2d88cedf2e666a702b186a13a74d40.png
210403-31b279f9a41939121892d218efd0ef10.png
210402-3a562a320f0d826a4c038b59f32117cd.png
210404-a1a9570fa3a7f84f4d55351d337b66c1.png
210405-4a1196dc285f35bcea94b69e314759b3.png
210407-532977bcdbe5473e71e20dbc94a04ccf.png
210406-5aa278437115e16f430532f0fc3e9d1c.png
211061-f302d6b2795612a677490e5e67e82fb3.png
211060-dcd34614271439165fd190832f056bb7.png
215824-9f8d97fd707b2b0ff623babe1f4b1b93.png
225207-6a7ba9cae163d1f1d26de90bc5bdfd68.png
Kazuma - Agility Melee hero this Male Adventurer is a spellcaster/attacker his abilities are versatie also he is great for farming and escape.
Aqua - An intelligence support hero with healing/buffing abilities great for supporting allies
Megumin - Intelligence hero specializes in Explosion magic, she can burst enemies with her explosive abilities
Darkness - Strength melee tank hero who is not only very durable in teamfights but has also high damaging abilities

Chris - Agility fast melee attacker with thief-like abilities, she can easily chase down enemies and kill them in seconds
Wiz - Intelligence ranged hero with Lich abilities that is great for pushing lanes and towers
Yun-Yun - Intelligence hero with Electric abilities that can deal heavy damage to enemies
Dust - agility melee hero with Lightning abilities. he can chase around enemies and dispel them, also a fast attacker
Mitsurugi - Strength melee hero with skills that damages himself but doesn't use alot of mana, he can be a very great carry and durable too.
Iris - A Strength melee hero that has buffing abilities and a great carry on late game.

Arue (New) - An intelligence hero with bursting and debuffing abilities.

210399-2fb489d4b76a01a590e11a9a34a8ffd8.png

these are things that can make your hero even stronger! some of them have special abilities that can buff,curse, damage etc. a unit.
items are bought by the merchants selling at the spawn of your base you can combine items materials into making it a fully combined item that makes your hero more powerful.

What are the best items for my hero?
- it depends on what your hero is, if it's a intelligence-caster type then give it items that will boost the max mana, mana regen and intelligence of the hero.
if it's an agility-attacker then give it damage boosting, attack speed items. and lastly if it's a tank-strength hero then give is durability, strength items.
basically, buy items that you think synergizes greatly with your hero.

What are Orb effect items?
- these are items that usually boost the basic attacks of your hero, you can only have 1 in your inventory or else the other orb effected items wont work..

Where is the secret merchant?
- it's located at the place near the ancients, vanir is seen selling goods.

210395-30216a013130631b95b754f0e54bc360.png

Neutral Camps are inhabited by hostile enemies, they don't take sides whatsoever.they drop better gold compared to the normal enemy troops
but is more stronger so it is recommended for a hero who is capable of jungling to fight them.

Normal Camps - They are camps that can be defeated earlier at the game and anyone can be capable of defeating them
Ancient Camps - They are a much difficult enemies that can be easily killed with a jungler or jungling items

210400-072eb063ef0f0b0516e907247ec11eb7.png

Map version: 1.3 beta (11/08/22)
Changes

- Completely Changed The Map
- There are now 3 lanes instead of 2
- Now has a river
- divided the creep camps to both lanes instead of it being in the middle
- And many more
- Added new hero Arue
- Rebalanced alot of stuff
- added a bunch new items
- Changed Iris, Darkness, Mitsurugi and Chris Skills
- Removed Crocodiles
- Added Winter Shogun as a Ancient Enemy.
- Megumin's Explosion now uses its intelligence as the damage.
- some more model changing.
- and many more stats/skills changed

That's it! let me know if there are some other bugs that u have encountered

Contents

Clash Of Konosuba 1.3 BETA (Map)

Reviews
Well you really did work for the update. -The terrain is actually better (could still use some work, the trees are placed sort of randomly and the variations you used don't really fit that much mostly because of the tilesets used). -The Fountain Base...
deepstrasz
Set to Lacking for no updates and no credits list. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N BB CODES BB Codes | HIVE MELEE MAPS...

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

First of all: Description Guide - Maps

Now then, this isn't an arena, it is an AoS :D I'm really happy to see more AoS projects around. I will be very insistent regarding this. You should continue to work on it. I played 2 heroes, and they were really cool. The items are nice too but you should organize the shops a bit more. The terrain must be improved as well since it is very plain. Some info could be added in the quest menu too. I really think that you should continue with this. It has a lot of potential. I've spotted a very good synergy in the skills layout of those heroes. Set to Awaiting Update for now.

Hey! I tried playing this in single player for some fun today. I have not actually watched much Konosuba but I did watch most of Isekai Quartet show with some friends one time which includes the Konosuba characters. So I'm somewhat familiar but not super familiar with the characters. I'm also rather unskilled at AoS. So take everything I say with a grain of salt, I was literally just having some fun playing this in singleplayer. I tried 1v1 but I don't think the enemy computer had an AI, which is probably fine for this type of map.

I played as Aqua the useless water goddess for fun. If anything she seemed anything but useless. I stacked agility items on her and she seemed pretty powerful, but maybe I was just feeling good about myself since there were not other players in the game. I noticed there was some visual issue with her model, though. Sometimes during the game a hero glow would appear attached to other nearby creatures and objects, seemingly at random, as long as Aqua's model was on the screen.

My two main suggestions -- and these might not be easy or they might intentionally not be in the game -- would be to have a "b" mechanic where the player can hit a hotkey to jump back to town (probably on a cooldown) and maybe also to have towers only attack the minions first and then later the players.
Other than that though, the map seemed super functional and probably should be fun to play next time I'm at a LAN party.

Keep up the good work and keep having fun!

P.S.: The Turn Undead mana stealing skill from Aqua's kit might be overpowered, but I don't really know from singleplayer.

Level 3
@Alexen oh my i didn't actually expect people to play this game i only made this for fun, im also pretty average on map making i only know the basic stuff with triggers. though i will try to improve more stuff in the game like the things that you mentioned.and for the tags lol i just thought of stuff that is close to the genre of the game. and i dont really know what's an AoS i never heard of it,is it like a moba game similar to DotA?

thanks for trying this out and yeah i also noticed that model glitch in the middle of making it but left it there anyways because i think its an issue about the model that i downloaded from so i really cant do much about it and to top it off i dont know any knowledge about model making. for the AI i actually thought about putting it on the game but it doesnt seem easy (For me) so i gaved up lol correct me if im wrong but i heard it can only be done in JASS which i also have 0 knowledge about Lastly i will think about that "teleport to base" button but i think there's already an item for that (Town Portal Scroll) so i wil think about it...
Hey! I tried playing this in single player for some fun today. I have not actually watched much Konosuba but I did watch most of Isekai Quartet show with some friends one time which includes the Konosuba characters. So I'm somewhat familiar but not super familiar with the characters. I'm also rather unskilled at AoS. So take everything I say with a grain of salt, I was literally just having some fun playing this in singleplayer. I tried 1v1 but I don't think the enemy computer had an AI, which is probably fine for this type of map.

I played as Aqua the useless water goddess for fun. If anything she seemed anything but useless. I stacked agility items on her and she seemed pretty powerful, but maybe I was just feeling good about myself since there were not other players in the game. I noticed there was some visual issue with her model, though. Sometimes during the game a hero glow would appear attached to other nearby creatures and objects, seemingly at random, as long as Aqua's model was on the screen.

My two main suggestions -- and these might not be easy or they might intentionally not be in the game -- would be to have a "b" mechanic where the player can hit a hotkey to jump back to town (probably on a cooldown) and maybe also to have towers only attack the minions first and then later the players.
Other than that though, the map seemed super functional and probably should be fun to play next time I'm at a LAN party.

Keep up the good work and keep having fun!

P.S.: The Turn Undead mana stealing skill from Aqua's kit might be overpowered, but I don't really know from singleplayer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

@Alexen oh my i didn't actually expect people to play this game i only made this for fun, im also pretty average on map making i only know the basic stuff with triggers. though i will try to improve more stuff in the game like the things that you mentioned.and for the tags lol i just thought of stuff that is close to the genre of the game. and i dont really know what's an AoS i never heard of it,is it like a moba game similar to DotA?
AoS - Aeon of Strife is the father of all games and mods like DotA, League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth and so on. Moba if you want a more modern approach. 😀

Level 8
Played a little bit in singleplayer, here's some stuff I noticed:
The Courier's E(the speedup ability) has no tooltip.
The Helm of the Fallen Warrior says Iron Helm and Mask of Death for it's recipe, but it uses the Crown of Kings(probably misnaming of the item)
I played Yunyun for a small bit, in the first wave of units I got to level 2.5 already, I got to level 10 in about 6 min just farming creeps after the first few waves(it would probably be lower if I had an opponent to interact with but just testing stuff rn)
There are 2 Captain swords, one in Merchant items 1 and one in merchant items 2.
There is no limit to the amount of Couriers you can have at a time.
The Axe in Materials 4 is also called Iron Sword(alongside the sword)
The Ancient Figurine says it increases intelligence by 1, it gives 6 which I assume is the correct value.
Might sound a bit nitpicky but it's just the small things I tend to notice, will definitely go and try this out with someone else another time.
It's probably pretty hard but in the future it might be nice for custom hero models of the characters like some anime maps have, all up to you though, the short time I tried it it was fun.

(Edit) Played some more, bit with a friend, here's some stuff:
Aqua's God Blow's AOE doesn't seem to work.
Her Purification at level 3 says it has a 18 sec cd, but it's 15 sec instead.
The Beginner Mage's Ring in the Maiden Ring recipe is actually called Lion's Ring in the shop.
Yunyun seems really powerful, low cd high damage spell/passive and a 35 sec cd ultimate which was basically a death sentence every time it hit(opponent played Chris, didn't have many tank items).
Her spells/passive allow her to level really quickly, and is able to nuke the waves every 10 seconds easily at higher level.
Tried the rest with cheats in single player to level their skills.
Dust's ultimate didn't seem to do that much, it slows movement speed for some time and dispells the target it hits, but it's melee and doesn't do anything outside of that.
Over all, Yunyun seems the most powerful in my eyes, but I only did 1 1v1 and some singleplayer, really insane burst though coupled with a 5 second stun and really low cooldowns.
Was pretty fun to try all of this out, hope to see more in the future!

(Edit edit) Not sure if you've read the LN but would personally hope for Iris as a playable character.

Last edited:
Level 3
Played a little bit in singleplayer, here's some stuff I noticed:
The Courier's E(the speedup ability) has no tooltip.
The Helm of the Fallen Warrior says Iron Helm and Mask of Death for it's recipe, but it uses the Crown of Kings(probably misnaming of the item)
I played Yunyun for a small bit, in the first wave of units I got to level 2.5 already, I got to level 10 in about 6 min just farming creeps after the first few waves(it would probably be lower if I had an opponent to interact with but just testing stuff rn)
There are 2 Captain swords, one in Merchant items 1 and one in merchant items 2.
There is no limit to the amount of Couriers you can have at a time.
The Axe in Materials 4 is also called Iron Sword(alongside the sword)
The Ancient Figurine says it increases intelligence by 1, it gives 6 which I assume is the correct value.
Might sound a bit nitpicky but it's just the small things I tend to notice, will definitely go and try this out with someone else another time.
It's probably pretty hard but in the future it might be nice for custom hero models of the characters like some anime maps have, all up to you though, the short time I tried it it was fun.

(Edit) Played some more, bit with a friend, here's some stuff:
Aqua's God Blow's AOE doesn't seem to work.
Her Purification at level 3 says it has a 18 sec cd, but it's 15 sec instead.
The Beginner Mage's Ring in the Maiden Ring recipe is actually called Lion's Ring in the shop.
Yunyun seems really powerful, low cd high damage spell/passive and a 35 sec cd ultimate which was basically a death sentence every time it hit(opponent played Chris, didn't have many tank items).
Her spells/passive allow her to level really quickly, and is able to nuke the waves every 10 seconds easily at higher level.
Tried the rest with cheats in single player to level their skills.
Dust's ultimate didn't seem to do that much, it slows movement speed for some time and dispells the target it hits, but it's melee and doesn't do anything outside of that.
Over all, Yunyun seems the most powerful in my eyes, but I only did 1 1v1 and some singleplayer, really insane burst though coupled with a 5 second stun and really low cooldowns.
Was pretty fun to try all of this out, hope to see more in the future!

(Edit edit) Not sure if you've read the LN but would personally hope for Iris as a playable character.
Wow man really thanks for pointing out ALOT of errors, i will definitely fix all of the issues mentioned, yeah i also felt Yun Yun was kinda OP in a way but still didn't change it bc i thought it wouldn't be that op in Multiplayer and since i can't really play with other people i can't seem to see which is OP and which isn't, thanks I'll try to rebalance Yun Yun and maybe the others just a little

For the Models, i was thinking making my own but got confused into model making so for now I'll just put models that resembles the characters a bit and hopefully make or get their actual models in the future (if there are downloadable konosuba models that works in warcraft let me know)

For the last part no i haven't read the LN...yet but i do know who Iris is from the game Konosuba: FD, in fact i was actually just trying to add her into the game along with Arue, so you can look forward to the next update in probably a few days since im basically done with Iris all i need to finish is Arue and a couple of bugs...

Might also add the Dance group "Axel Hearts" in Fantastic Days (Lia, Erika and Cielo) :]

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Now then. I played the new update, and I must say that you really improved a lot! I like the new hero pick, the terrain is way better than how it was before although you should still improve it. Using a lot of tree variations is a good thing but you must see if they really blend in well together so they don't look like they are each from a different theme. The primary tooltip of each spell still doesn't have the list with the levels, cooldowns, and so on. You have to actually level it up and see what it grants. There are some models that do not have a portrait.

You really did a good job but I cannot approve it in this state. It still needs a bit more work!

Level 3
Now then. I played the new update, and I must say that you really improved a lot! I like the new hero pick, the terrain is way better than how it was before although you should still improve it. Using a lot of tree variations is a good thing but you must see if they really blend in well together so they don't look like they are each from a different theme. The primary tooltip of each spell still doesn't have the list with the levels, cooldowns, and so on. You have to actually level it up and see what it grants. There are some models that do not have a portrait.

You really did a good job but I cannot approve it in this state. It still needs a bit more work!
Ah right, terrain making I'll definitely improve it in the next update or so...still thanks for the support! really gets me motivated

Maxlaid

Banned
Level 4
Mmm, another moba map, I've been playing these cards for a long time. I also like that the map is designed for anime, but there are few anime models on the map. UNACCEPTABLE!

Level 8
I'll write a more in depth another time but I noticed something that I thought I should post, Mitsurugi just dies when you use his abilities that make himself take damage.
Also, I noticed the tier 2/3 units that appear after you kill the 2nd tower/barracks don't have increased gold or exp, I think they should with them being stronger.
One more thing, Yunyun's skill 1 doesn't seem that good compared to her skill 3(which seems really strong and is basically the same damage as a passive in chain lighting on half the cooldown), haven't tried multiplayer yet, just leveled the skills in solo so far), also compared to other characters skills with it just being single target, Like Chris' skill 1 being an AOE 250 damage with 8 sec cd, or Megu's AOE on 10 sec with 300 damage.

(Edit)
I just did a 1v1 with a friend, here's a couple things we noticed.
The Adventure's necklace required for the pandaren pendant is named the circlet of nobility in the shop(like the +3 one, it's the one that gives +7)
The Pandaren pendant feels really strong for an early game item, it gives +7 armor and +4 health regen as an aura.
The Shard of Keeping and the Axe of the Fearless Orc both don't mention that the Pendant of Possesion and the Maiden's Ring are recipe items.
Could the items like the periapt of vitality mention in the recipe that they're secret shop items? Could help newer players trying to find them.
The food in the Consumable shop doesn't mention how much health they regen.

Could a/a couple end game boots be added? Rn the only boots are the 4 early game boots, there should be some mid/late game boots IMO.
There are 2 illuminant orbs in the special shop, one which gives +8 strength and +5 life regen and one which gives +4 mana regen and +6 int.
The Shield of the Undead Warrior's effect seems a little weak compared to the power level with lot's of items giving high damage that are just a little more expensive, IMO the damage reduction could be more for tankiness.
I feel the strong creep areas are a little bit empty rn, could maybe a third high level creep be added?
Last thing for now, IMO a permanent staff of teleportation would be really useful, rn the only way is buying a scroll which leaves you with an empty slot every time.

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I see you updated this. Nice! Will try it out today in the evening. One thing that you could improve regarding the bundle description. You could simply import those pictures from the description in a media album and then add them in the description where you need them instead of uploading them all in the bundle here as "previews".

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Well you really did work for the update.
-The terrain is actually better (could still use some work, the trees are placed sort of randomly and the variations you used don't really fit that much mostly because of the tilesets used).
-The Fountain Base is a Circle of Power.
-Would be nice if the player could actually see how much an ability increases before actually leveling it up. I'm talking about the ability primary tooltip not the ones from each level. Usually is better to have them like: description of ability -- Level 1 - adds 10% --- Level 2 - adds 20% --and so on, just an example. Right now you can only see after you upgraded the ability.
-The items are still a bit of a headache. I don't mind the recipes but you could try making them craft easier. Like, when you have all the required gold for the components of the recipe to instantly get the advanced item and if not, a message telling you that you don't have enough gold for its components would be useful.
-Found a funny jungle creep xD. See photo attached below.
-The ShadowStone item doesn't grant invisibility as the tooltip says.
-Runes reappear really fast. You should increase their respawning timer.
-The radius of EXP gain should be decreased with 400 range more. I could gain experience from a very long distance which isn't okay in AoS.
-I find it really weird that once you destroy an enemy tower, the strength of their creeps is increased instead of your allied faction. Basically I push but I also increase the pushing capacity of their creeps. Shouldn't this be reversed ? Advancing into the enemy territory, improving your own allied's strength ?
-A multiboard is really required here. At least a simple one with the number of kills for each player and a timer showing the spent time in game.
-The Quest menu should contain some newbie information so that new players could become more familiar with the game.
-The lumber resource appears as a Gem yet the tooltip is still based on lumber and I didn't find any use for it. You plan on using it for something ?
-The Winter Shogun doesn't drop anything when I kill him...

Indeed you did a very good job on it but still needs improvement. Makes me happy to see other people still going for this genre in Warcraft 3.

Set to Awaiting Update.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Set to Lacking for no updates and no credits list.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/