• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beyond the Throne: Tides of Darkness

Gwy

Gwy

Level 4
Dear Kam,

i just tried out you r latest version. As Humans.
Was impossible for me to build an shipyard. maybe a bug?
Greetings,
Gwy

Gwy

Gwy

Level 4
I gave the rule to the worker to build an shipyard. I saw the green plan of the shipyard in water. But worker dint build.
Dont know why.
I was on Ter 4 with the castle.

Gwy

Gwy

Level 4
This time i tried to build a mage sactum... and the workers couldnt do it...
look in replay

Level 2
Nice job, love it.
Some unit' model are very cool
Especially Human' "magic siege tank" :)
And tier-3 Undead hall

Level 2
I just here to tell you that your mod is really good , but I found a problem the ironback ( naval turtle unit) when it atacks my game crashes and says "critical error" and yes I have the latest version of warcraft 3 ( 1.26a ).

edit* just noticed this the iron turtle only causes the game to crash when you use the F ( attack ground button ) , just wanted to tell the creator of this mod this problem.

but again very good mod , good work.

I just here to tell you that your mod is really good , but I found a problem the ironback ( naval turtle unit) when it atacks my game crashes and says "critical error" and yes I have the latest version of warcraft 3 ( 1.26a ).

edit* just noticed this the iron turtle only causes the game to crash when you use the F ( attack ground button ) , just wanted to tell the creator of this mod this problem.

but again very good mod , good work.

Thank you. I will look into it soon.

Level 2
We are about 7 people 4 vs 4 we add a computer insane to the other team and play good work that the map is protected btw and there are only three people that have hive workshop emails I will make sure that they rate this awesome maps

We are about 7 people 4 vs 4 we add a computer insane to the other team and play good work that the map is protected btw and there are only three people that have hive workshop emails I will make sure that they rate this awesome maps

Wow that's wonderful! Do you all play often? I will try and push the next update out tonight/tomorrow!

Level 2
Awesome I will open the page often to see if the new update is out or not thank you again for this map

I've had requests for a 6 player map for months now. I started today but could use some direction. I'm using the city tile set with a few village tiles. On the left you'll see an earlier idea, the red dots are primary and expansion mines.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• RoyalHarbor.jpg
    RoyalHarbor.jpg
    730.3 KB · Views: 152
Level 14
Unfortunately in my case the AI does not work, I tried with one 4 player and two 2 player maps, that I have downloaded. These maps are still great, but it would have been better to see how it goes against AI players.

Level 14
not in the maps, that I tested. Tested with normal enemies, 100% handicap, all random races, single teams, so nothing special.
It did not matter, which race, they always build supply buildings and keep on farming gold.

can you maybe test it yourself and see if it is my wc3 or the maps?

it is not really important though, it would be simply cool to have the AI ...

not in the maps, that I tested. Tested with normal enemies, 100% handicap, all random races, single teams, so nothing special.
It did not matter, which race, they always build supply buildings and keep on farming gold.

can you maybe test it yourself and see if it is my wc3 or the maps?

it is not really important though, it would be simply cool to have the AI ...

Lost and Naga AI are functioning correctly. Orc and Human build all of the Burrows and Farm Depots at once for some reason. I will work on correcting it.

Level 14
Hey Kam,

cool :) this is true, I did not realize that.
However, the AI, after 30 minutes, tended to stop exploring and simply stood still in their bases. The workers in the attached screenshot all stopped to work after an attack of mine and the enemy hero did not attack despite I was attacking their base.
10 Minutes later in the same game, after all that happened, every unit in the game got stuck and I had to close Wc3 by task manager, so there was some infinity loop going on (probably) ...

Dont get me wrong I do not intend to make your maps look like they are buggy or what, in contrast, I think they are excellent, I just try to give feedback. If you prefer me to not report any bugs anymore, please tell me. :)

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_112316_094648_03.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_112316_094648_03.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 152
Level 12
Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
Pretty sick, man. Nice usage of General Frank's new Drone thing, eh? I really like his attack; how did you accomplish the pseudo-laser beam style? He's not attacking *super*fast, so that rules out "continuous stream of projectiles"... Is it a custom attack SFX with a long trailer tail?