• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas

Based on frostmourne Arthas model. I made him look like the real Nerz'hul.
Special thanks to Happy Tauren for the new mask skin.
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun.

Keywords:
lich, king, lich king, arthas, frostmourne, frost, sword, skull, death, armour, metal, THW, General, Frank, General Frank, mask, undead, Frankster
Contents

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas (Model)

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas (Model)

Reviews
16:00, 20th Jul 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] Let me do the honor to approve this awesome model. However, I still think you need to fix the wrap on Arthas' left arm.
Level 1
:cry: kk..i found a bug not so sure tho
when i import KingArthas.mdx or KingArthas_potrait.mdx my map will close on me
which made me lose process on my map which i had to redo over again
i rly need this model to work >_>@

Level 1
I Don't Like It... Nah! I Like It

General Frank=2 Criticism=0

Keep Pawning 'em!

I Feel Like I Want To Enter Modelling, Can You Teach Me?

Level 4
:cry: kk..i found a bug not so sure tho
when i import KingArthas.mdx or KingArthas_potrait.mdx my map will close on me
which made me lose process on my map which i had to redo over again
i rly need this model to work >_>@
ok.... do you have any anti virus programs? because maybe they might be blocking world edit, if oyu don't have any anti virus programs then it might be because of your download. Cause maybe you didn't download it properly?:eekani:

Because nothing ever happened to me like that before.

Level 2
GREAT MODEL! i love it, but could you edit it a little to make him look like the Arthas in the cinematic where he fights Illidan and remove the particle emitor? Theres a doodad of "battlescene" of them in the world editor for reference...It'd give you credit in my map and everything...5/5!

Level 1
I cant get the model to show up. ive used other models so i did it right and i believe the path is right. anyone kno why it wont work?