• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas

Based on frostmourne Arthas model. I made him look like the real Nerz'hul.
Special thanks to Happy Tauren for the new mask skin.
Give credits if you use it in your campaign/map, DON'T distribute to other sites and DON'T edit without my permission.
Have fun.

Keywords:
lich, king, lich king, arthas, frostmourne, frost, sword, skull, death, armour, metal, THW, General, Frank, General Frank, mask, undead, Frankster
Contents

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas (Model)

Arthas/Nerzhul merge - Lich king Arthas (Model)

Reviews
16:00, 20th Jul 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] Let me do the honor to approve this awesome model. However, I still think you need to fix the wrap on Arthas' left arm.
Level 3
A really stunning model, as always, General. Your models never fail to impress me, I'm a big fan of your work. I'm a big fan of Arthas (to bad he couldn't resist Frostmourne, but it makes a great story), and you made Ner'zhul/Arthas appear the way he/they should. 5/5 and +rep
(Will you ever make a map which contains all of your work?)

Level 2
lol this is the best model I've ever seen
can I use it for my campaign wich I'm working on rite now pls
I promise to give you credit

Im getting troubles on importing it, I imported into the editor, put the paths and reloaded the map, and it doesn't work. What do I do?

...wait am I supposed to reload THEN put the paths?

Nope.
1. You import all three files. That should be...:
- KingArthas.mdx
- KingArthas_Portrait.mdx
- NerzulHelmGray.blp

2. If you import them they'll turn in something like...:
- war3mapimported/KingArthas.mdx
- war3mapimported/KingArthas_Portrait.mdx
- war3mapimported/NerzulHelmGray.blp

3. In the import manager they should renamed to...:
- KingArthas.mdx
- Textures/NerzulHelmGray.blp

4. Save the map and restart the WHOLE editor. Then it should work.

Level 2
U dont really have to keep the wc3imported on the models... i dont and it works for me.

Level 7
Once again you've shown your excellence in modeling, keep it up, your great!

Level 1
hey im new to modding. How come when i use it, it is just a green box, when i re open world edit it still is a green box. how do i fix it. Best Model Ever Seen.:thumbs_up: 9.6/10

Level 19
>.> who told you that I care about your excuses
lulz anyway über-pwnt-awzum0n model as always 5/5 and rep

Level 5
you own i use it on a map project but its buged it works but cant just stands still when moves help me plz

plz help me

Last edited:
Level 5
Nope.
1. You import all three files. That should be...:
- KingArthas.mdx
- NerzulHelmGray.blp

2. If you import them they'll turn in something like...:
- war3mapimported/KingArthas.mdx
- war3mapimported/KingArthas_Portrait.mdx
- war3mapimported/NerzulHelmGray.blp

3. In the import manager they should renamed to...:
- KingArthas.mdx
- Textures/nerzulhelmgray.com

4. Save the map and restart the WHOLE editor. Then it should work.

i tryed it but didnt work - Textures/nerzulhelmgray.com didnt work with Textures and .com part but without
it works for me

Level 2
I followed all of the steps and i still cant import him. I had to use some thingy to transport the file to my other computer with warcraft3 frozen throne installed, and the full path part said war.3maplmported/kingarthas.zip so i changed the zip to blp.......

Level 2
How do u use a model that somebody makes??? Or do u not use them and just comment?? And the downloading thingy said zip. at the end of the file........I know how to import and all of that but the model never shows.......Just as a cube and in the actuel game it shows as a ... well nothing