• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why doesnt someone make nerzhul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
You guys really into skinning and makin models are extremely good at it and produce some amazing stuff yet no one so far has done any really good models of Nerzhul, the armor is in the lich king cinematic and you can extract it from image viewer, some one should seriously do that because it would probably turn out amazing, i would do it my self if i wasnt creatively impaired.(Not a nerzhul skin based on the arthas model but the actual nerzhul)

Level 2
i have that model already dude, i mean create an entire model based on what nerzhul looks like in the cinematic except not frozen in ice, i want someone to make a really good actuall like cinematic nerzhul

Level 3
if you want something LIKE THAT, you'd have to ask for nerzul as an orc, which is his original form. Because as the lich king (before fusing with Arthas_ he was just a spirit in ice that happened to have some armor in it.

Level 2
as i am aware and that is what i expected anybody interested and making such a model would do, im still hoping someone will make a good one because i think a lot of people would want a nerzhul model, something like a model based on this one

--> http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=867

but a nerzhul armor based skin and maybe a redesigned body more fit for an orc shaman

Level 11
yep

Mecheon said:
I linked you to the model. You don't like it? TOO FREAKEN BAD. BEST YOU'RE GONNA GET. PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN MAKE YOU SOME MODEL THAT ALREADY EXISTS
i agree, most n00bs here can't improvise, modders only make original modders, not a whole new one, since you don't like a perfectly good model, so just improvise.

Level 4
Give me a better concept art of the lich king then that gay thing in the block ice, because that one blows so much that most dont bother with creating a new one

arthas with lich king mask is also bullocks IMO

Level 2
Mecheon, How about not being such a little b i t c h, i was just commenting and asking a question. don't freak out you f u c k e d up little nerd. calm yourself down.

Unlike you guys, I have a life. I don't have time to find models or skins good enough to make a model. its a simple task and i am sorry that i was misled, i was under the assumption that you guys spend your life in your parents basements makin up and edting other crappy s h i t so i didnt think you whiney little
b i t c h e s would complain so much this time, my mistake.

Level 25
Oh ho! Someone's getting themselves a one-way ticket to the ban mobile

Oh, and after your little outburst, I doubt anyone will make you a model, EVER. Little rule for life: You want something done, don't insult the people with the skills capable of doing it

See you in a week =P

Oh, and Cookie: Ner'Zul was an orc shaman turned warlock. So... I have no idea for a good base for him, or what he looked like

Level 3
I think his little outburst was uncalled for though i think he had a good idea, ive seen the nerzhul model someone already made but i think someone should try to mske one using using that thrallnohorse model someone made or something, i think it would turn out good

Level 6
Eyy frostmourne, you think you are the only one with a normal life on this site? Lol? There are only a few really hard game nerds, and if you like it or not but when you play to long on your pc you're getting angry (is tested once). And for my oppinion you are the only one who's getting angry here.

Oh, and eh about that thing of having a normal life, SURPRISE I HAVE A NORMAL LIFE TO so plz shut up about that.
Thanks for reading this :wink: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.