• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

🕹 Funmap Evening Event 🕹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
The reason for this thread though is that we often lack fresh maps to play, so you may suggest yours. Those should be maps that are playable with several players. Since the majority of us are mapmakers ourselves, we like to test (reasonable) unfinished projects as well. So you would potentially get your map tested while we do not need to browse through everything in here.

I suggest http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dwarven-monster-slayers-246403/

It's a hosted project playable with up to 5 players, still in beta phase and thus can really use any testing.

Any chance you guys would be up for playing the new Battle.net edition of my melee mod, Heaven's Fall? You have to run a separate game EXE to play, but you can still connect to Battle.net and play the mod online with the new program released just two days ago (checkout the thread here).

I'm still learning about this funmap evening thing, so if this idea won't work I apologize for the bother.

Edit: corrected the word "installer" to "program", as the battle.net edition no longer requires a mod install

Level 26
I still do not get why some people strictly require Garena to join. The connection of the bot to this platform was/is simply for convenience. If you are referring to public joiners, that is not quite possible any longer because the public channels are flooded by permanent bots.

Level 12
I still do not get why some people strictly require Garena to join. The connection of the bot to this platform was/is simply for convenience. If you are referring to public joiners, that is not quite possible any longer because the public channels are flooded by permanent bots.

Becouse we dont have Battlenet account? I think that is best to use ENT hosting bots, they are visible both on Garena and Battlenet :)

Level 16
Then simply create a Battle.Net account.
I am sorry I missed it, I had a very busy day, and yet today I'm free all day :( I play on Lordaeron (USWest), but I have no problem meeting on Azeorth (USEast).
I thought bots all linked to any gateway these days. I seem to play ppl in dota matches from every Gateway while Im playing on USWest.

Last week I was playing on "Azeroth Wars Bot". I checked there profiles later online, and every play was Northrend and had no other profile with the the same name on any other gateway, yet I had been playing from Lordaeron. How is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.