• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Clan THW] Casual Hive Discord Gaming Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
[Primarily Battle.net based, not exclusive to Clan THW members]
While I was going to suggest a funmap evening event for this weekend, I found out that a couple other regulars and I would be busy for the weekend / a day in the weekend. So perhaps WaterKnight or someone can arrange that for next week.

In the meantime, let's play some maps in the coming days! I played an old contest map with @Frotty and @kari0003 a few days ago and it was fun. So, here, we can just casually set up some small scale gaming sessions with the optional use of Hive's discord channel for both text and voice chat.

Suggested meeting place: Hive discord, Clan THW @ northrend
Communication: Hive discord, BNet messages, this thread

Session #1: I'll probably be free to play in 7 hours from this post's creation. But for the sake of it being a session, I'll say we can start 9 hours [11:00 am PDT / 7:00pm (19h) CEST]. If you're an hour or two late, I think you're safe. I'm always automatically in the discord, so poke me. We can decide on maps when the time comes, as I'm very flexible and not too picky. But with voice chat, usually minigame / smaller funmaps and team vs team games work best.
EDIT: Some awesome recent conversation tells me one of the maps being Micro Arena is what we want :)
EDIT2: Other suggested maps from, Tomb of Jacharon (Hack and slash), Requiem of the Gods (Arena... AoS?)

Current players:
@StoPCampinGn00b
@mrwhite-
@[E]clipse
@Wareditor
@Wietlol
@Everyone else who will pop in with out notice / I ask last minute

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

EM IN !!!

EDIT :
I vote for requiem of the gods !!!
RotG !!!!

or

some other hero arena :p

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Mom attacked , couldn't join... i cri ;~;

Level 32
I was thinking of a funmap evening this week, Friday, because I can't make it on a Saturday, but it would be too short notice to post it now. We usually announce one around 6 days before. So, let's just do some casual gaming on Friday!

Friday Dec 9 8:00 PM CET
Casual Hive Discord Gaming (WC3)
Clan THW @ Bnet + Discord https://discord.gg/8SAYm3N
Whatever custom maps.

Post if you'll make it =)

Last edited:
I was thinking of a funmap evening this week, Friday, because I can't make it on a Saturday, but it would be too short notice to post it now. So, let's just do some casual gaming on Friday!

Friday Dec 9 8:00 PM CET
Casual Hive Discord Gaming (WC3)
Clan THW @ Bnet + Discord https://discord.gg/8SAYm3N
Whatever custom maps.

Post if you'll make it =)
too early :(
that's 4 am in Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.