• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An active Founders of the North Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone whatsup. o/

my name is Kobe and i use to play FOTN way back 2 years ago.
so i recently set up quite a few pc's in my house for me and my family. and since then we've been playing FOTN nonstop

were really into this game so we thought it would be more fun to invite people to join us.
and that's exactly why i'm posting here, to invite you guys!

•Requirements to join our game•
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you'll be needing the tunngle client which you can download from here (Tunngle - The Global LAN Gaming Network)

a 1.28 version of wc3 which you can also download here
(Uploadfiles.io - 1.28.rar)
(drop the files into your wc3 folder to manually patch it)

the FOTN map itself v1.24 which can be downloaded from HIVE

(Founders of the North 1.24)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

once you've downloaded the necessities just go ahead and join
our discord link here : Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

we usually have our gaming sessions at 11:00PM (GMT-4) time. but sometimes it can really be random so just keep a look out in discord.

See ya in the north my friends! o/

Level 1
Hey everyone whatsup. o/

my name is Kobe and i use to play FOTN way back 2 years ago.
so i recently set up quite a few pc's in my house for me and my family. and since then we've been playing FOTN nonstop

were really into this game so we thought it would be more fun to invite people to join us.
and that's exactly why i'm posting here, to invite you guys!

•Requirements to join our game•

you'll be needing the tunngle client which you can download from here (Tunngle - The Global LAN Gaming Network)

a 1.28 version of wc3 which you can also download here
(Uploadfiles.io - 1.28.rar)
(drop the files into your wc3 folder to manually patch it)

the FOTN map itself v1.24 which can be downloaded from HIVE

(Founders of the North 1.24)

once you've downloaded the necessities just go ahead and join
our discord link here : Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

we usually have our gaming sessions at 11:00PM (GMT-4) time. but sometimes it can really be random so just keep a look out in discord.

See ya in the north my friends! o/
Resend the discord invitation please

Status
Not open for further replies.