• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

🕹 Funmap Evening Event 🕹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Last edited:
Level 19
@Archian @Paillan
Cuz of the new Youtube Channel Hive has now maybe videos from the fun events and other stuff can go up there aswell?
Or will it just be Official Hive stuff & News?

Or atleast have some sort of co-op?
I've already talked too @Archian about it. For my interest and my channel it would be better to keep some of the hive's related videos for myself.

Level 32
I'll try to host one next week. But as I've said before, you guys can play without me, lol. It's WaterKnight's thread, but even he said he doesn't need to host it either.

Ash, Eat_Bacon_Daily and I even played a little just by using the discord on Thursday (non planned).

@Paillan Well the holiDAYS were on the weekends. A lot of spent time with family over the weekends :p

Level 19
I reccomend the following maps:
Risk devolution (it's really funny)
Troll and elves (yet again)
Legion TD (for obvious reasons)
UB - Raging Stream v1.7b AI+ (there was once talk of playing melee. If we are going to do such a crazy thing, at least play this map)
Gaias (if we are going to play 1 map for 7 hours :p)
All the maps of the fun map challenge (and make a new challenge please)

Status
Not open for further replies.