• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Chernobyl - Lost Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
By the way, upload-mp3.com is a great choice, you just forgot to set the URL on Public, or Hidden -status, right now its on Private.

The moddb one didn't work.

Level 6
Sounds like he's a professional and knows what he's doing :)
The soundtrack should be ace.
There's a link on my signature, leading to my music creations here on Hive, just in case you wanna check them out.

Level 11
cherno_banner_db_800yeiq.jpg

wip_079lf8m.jpg

wip_0802h3m.jpg

wip_081ygx6.jpg

.. prepare for X-Mas, guys.

Level 9
Your game looks spectacular, looking forward to see how the gameplay turns out, as the terrain is ace atm.

Level 11
I support this game, highly. I'll be glad to see it finished and added. GL to all on the project. +rep

Thanks! I hope we can finish Cherno, too. :> In the following weekend we will keep working on the starting-isle, and the rooms.

Wow !!!!

How on earth did you get such awesome models for that awesome terrain! THat is gonna be one cooool project...

XGM.ru for the pipes, and Fingolfin helped with optimizing them. The concrete block cube was made by BlackSebastian. (;

Level 27
lol...
1z6wi37.jpg

i think russian words would be better
however i can't wait for the full version ~.~

"Внимание! Територия заражена радиоактивными отходами!"
Like this? Actually I agree, this would be better. Oh, you can just create a big radiation sign on it so even non-Russians could understand what this sign means...

Level 11
do you use sounds/musics from stalker? just an opinion but i think stalker call of pripyat zaton day and prypiat night theme could be good

The Soundtrack of Stalker was very impressive, yes - but we don't use any other music this time.
MaxM. is creating the soundtrack for us atm. He also made the music for our sneak-peak-trailer. (;

Level 11
The music is imba.
May I know which program he uses?

Might say that he was using Cubase and Logic. I'm not 100% sure about that. I'll ask him. (;

i have one called Fruity Loops i have the 9 xxl producer edition of that program and it's... AWSOME easy to use, infinite number of sound effects you can do

Oh well, Fruity Loops! I've also tried that .. but my fruits wasn't that fruity :>

Meta_Sample_003.mp3 - 5.32MB

Status
Not open for further replies.