• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Chernobyl - Lost Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Still on the bunker-walls, don't worry. (;

You going to face firing squad if there is no Stalin poster... :razz:

Ok, just kidding!!

But, those warning destructible/doodad should be written in russian.

Make much sense since it isn't at america.

This map should be release at 12 June. If i am not mistaken, it was russia national day.

Level 11
new_ybg14ucu.jpg

new_ybg2cuiv.jpg

new_ybg38uhg.jpg

new_ybg47u4b.jpg

Introducing the new Alpha-Yard.

supertoinkz said:
So, what enemies will you fight here? Zombies?
I can't say that much about your enemies. Furthermore I don't want to spoil anything. :>

Level 11
Wow.... If just Ralle would make a new rank, DC isent enuff for this.

I think we should request this, when we just finish the beta. :>

clr010.jpg

We're currently workin on a LINC-System. You will be able to receive personal-related data, the last posted news of the complex,
Gazetteer and security-related information where you might change the security level of your found card.

Furthermore we're making great steps with re-coding old and new riddles/rooms. Grievous is spending his physic, and fight-system which was used for the awsome project WitD.

Actually we have a lot of brilliant contributors and I think the so called summer-whole is over now.

Level 14
This might sound retarded, but can you tell me what a LINC-System is?
if you already did, sorry for asking this.

LINC's were expensive computers which could be found in labratories in 1960's. It was the first computer that was not the size of a room. It assisted in running experiments and such.

For exactly its use in the game is, I guess De.Facto is best to explain that. What it looks like is that most of the LINC data will be just for "fun", to add to the games completion. However, some things are part of the games mechanics, such as your "Security Level"

Cheers,
~Asomath

Level 11
Introducing some new WiP's of our upcoming hintbox!

hatch01.png

hatch02.png

Thanks Fingolfin. (;

Your terrain skills are absolutely breathtaking, I can say I'm jealous of your work. How you do such an amazing job will forever be a mystery to me.

Just check out my signature. I've made a tutorial for a useful technique.

[..]What it looks like is that most of the LINC data will be just for "fun", to add to the games completion. However, some things are part of the games mechanics, such as your "Security Level"

Cheers,
~Asomath

That's right. You'll find several keycards of the Noumenon-personal on the area. Furthermore you might log into the Linc-system with that specific keycard.
Some information will be important, some not. At least you can change the security level (getting access to another areas).

Level 11
LINC's were expensive computers which could be found in labratories in 1960's. It was the first computer that was not the size of a room. It assisted in running experiments and such.

For exactly its use in the game is, I guess De.Facto is best to explain that. What it looks like is that most of the LINC data will be just for "fun", to add to the games completion. However, some things are part of the games mechanics, such as your "Security Level"

Cheers,
~Asomath

I understand now, thanks for the expanation.

Level 22
fallout 3?... it's a *#&@
maybe stalker? stalker shadow of chernobyl is da best

.1 You obviously don't know much about the Fallout game series.

.2 I don't understand what those random symbols are.

.3 Something doesn't have to relate to Chernobyl in order for it to be comparable to this game.

:vw_death:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If this game is just a riddle based game how will the combat work? I'm a bit confused how this gameplay will work, as I have never played the first one, maybe you could clarify for me and everyone else, or is it a secret? o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.