• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #4 - Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
so no imports ehh?
ill give it a try. I can say im fairly good with doodads ;)
a wip will be posted shortly

Attachments

• s7.JPG
    s7.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 190
  • lon way down 2.JPG
    lon way down 2.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 183
  • cath3.JPG
    cath3.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 166
Level 36
The Master's Shrine

This is what I have so far. I may or may not add to it. :cgrin:

Deep in the ancient forest of Hivechat, on the outskirts of the city of Hive, lies a forgotten shrine to an ancient Demon Lord. Legend says it once burned with eternal flamm, and even though the flamms died out a long time ago, the shrine still remains as a reminder to all who dare enter the Hive.

Attachments

• Haosis.jpg
    Haosis.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 186
This is what I have so far. I may or may not add to it. :cgrin:

Deep in the ancient forest of Hivechat, on the outskirts of the city of Hive, lies a forgotten shrine to an ancient Demon Lord. Legend says it once burned with eternal flamm, and even though the flamms died out a long time ago, the shrine still remains as a reminder to all who dare enter the Hive.
Why is it rounded?

:D

Level 19
well guess ill start with this...
idk what the hell it is but who cares anyway? o_O

Attachments

• contest terrain.JPG
    contest terrain.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 157
Level 36
Level 18
Because I would actually steal someone's idea... :hohum:

First off didn't see this post ^

Second off, I guess you are serious that is your submission?

Third off, whether or not you didn't see Py's picture or anything, it's still unoriginal, I mean comeon we have all see the Haosis posted onto everything WC3 related. I even made a Haosis skin. So either way, it is un-original.

And also, I am not trying to get people to not like your submission, I am only saying it is un-original, like many of your terrains are self proclaimed 'unimaginative'

Level 28
Huuuhh.... I thought that wasn't the real submission. I think that starting a discussion now wouldn't end up in anything. Because both of you know that, whoever is with the reason, no one would admit: "Sorry, you're right", in order to end the discussion...

Anyway, here's another WIP:

Attachments

• WIP2.jpg
    WIP2.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 198
Level 36
First off didn't see this post ^

Second off, I guess you are serious that is your submission?

Third off, whether or not you didn't see Py's picture or anything, it's still unoriginal, I mean comeon we have all see the Haosis posted onto everything WC3 related. I even made a Haosis skin. So either way, it is un-original.

And also, I am not trying to get people to not like your submission, I am only saying it is un-original, like many of your terrains are self proclaimed 'unimaginative'

I'm not trying to be imaginative, I just thought it would be a funny thing to make :p. And no it probably won't be my actual submission, unless I don't really want to make anything different.

Status
Not open for further replies.