• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zombie Plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I call him:
images

Level 14
Recruit the radical Islamic terrorists! The like to blow themselves up, so no fear of them joining zombie ranks, and readily target large groups. They also have no problem with suicide runs, don't need to be paid/fed/sheltered. Could even serve as the perfect bait, to set traps for non-suicidal non-zombies.

See? Nothing's all bad...

//\\^^//\\

Level 12
It is said that you can create a black hole using the formula by dividing 0 by 0.
And it is even more impossible to reverse the process of creating a black hole.
We can simply divide 0 by 0 and create a black hole, please note that the speed of thinking is faster than the speed of light by a few million times.
If we travel at the speed of thinking, we will not be affected by the black hole created by us.
Now, the zombies are doom'd for, even if they are very smart, they will take years to reverse the process of creating a black hole.
Animals are impossible for them to catch as they must get very close which by then, the animal would have killed them or escaped.
Thus, homo sapiens sapiens would have achieve victory and survive the apocalypse while again, the mutation of homo sapiens sapiens, zombies, would have starved to death or become vegetarians and start eating plants to survive, and vegetarians are usually friendly.

Level 6
It's not dividing 0 by 0, it's just dividing by 0. Although in Calc you can express it as a limit approaching infinity.

With that aside, how big of a black hole are we talking?

Level 6
Big enough to engulf the whole Earth into another universe.

Missed this from my last post and I know not many people probably care, but a black hole the mass of Earth would be less than two centimeters in diameter. So TECHNICALLY, it might be possible that there is one bouncing around somewhere here and we don't know about it. So in the event we find you should pop and be like "TOLD YOU SO!" Then say something demeaning of science.

Level 12
Missed this from my last post and I know not many people probably care, but a black hole the mass of Earth would be less than two centimeters in diameter. So TECHNICALLY, it might be possible that there is one bouncing around somewhere here and we don't know about it. So in the event we find you should pop and be like "TOLD YOU SO!" Then say something demeaning of science.

You see, clearly, valve, the gaming company, also emphasis that science is useless and only aperture science is good enough to create a black hole, we do not need to find a black hole. "Portal", shows how aperture science is being applied, earning our trust to aperture science.
If aperture science is able to create 2 portals that is linked together.
Isn't creating a black hole easier? I mean, anynumber/0 is a simple question when you make use of aperture science.
Thus,
zombie < science
science < aperture science.
There are also alter ways of defeating zombies, using physics science [you can ask TRD], guns.
But it isn't a good way as, again, science < aperture science.

Level 12
Do take note that zombies are half dead and half alive, so half of their brain is still functioning, they can still drive plane but it's like them driving a plane with one eye open, one hand and one leg. Also, remember to aim at the alive parts and not the dead parts, some zombie's head is dead, so you need a guide to see which part is dead or alive.

Firstly, when something is dead, it will rot.
Secondly, when something is dead, it will not be able to move.
Thirdly, if something is alive, it will need oxygen.

Apparently, zombies who don't need air might have their lungs dead.
Also, zombies who can't think might have their brain dead, not the whole brain, just the parts that is needed for thinking.

Level 9
I got some reasons why people turns into zombies according to the games/movies:
Reasons:______________Example of a game/movie

Awfully infectious flu (with mutation): Left 4 Dead (Green Flu)
Awfully infectious flu (brain sickness): Dead Rising 2 (Zombies)
Necromancy: ?????
Extraterrestrial necromancy: ?????
Synthesised Victims: Mass Effect 2 (Husks)
Incorrect Behaviour: ????? (?????)
Mutated Humans: The Hive (Mutants (aka Zombies))

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:
Level 12
I got some reasons why people turns into zombies according to the games/movies:
Reasons:______________Example of a game/movie

Awfully infectious flu (with mutation): Left 4 Dead (Green Flu)
Awfully infectious flu (brain sickness): Dead Rising 2 (Zombies)
Necromancy: Warcraft 3 (Undead Race)
Extraterrestrial necromancy: Dead Space 1/2 (All sorts zombies)
Synthesised Victims: Mass Effect 2 (Husks)
Incorrect Behaviour: ????? (?????)
Mutated Humans: The Hive (Mutants (aka Zombies))

Zombies are half dead and half alive, dead space 1/2 doesn't have zombies, those are demons, get your facts right.
Warcraft 3's zombie is not necromancy, wc3 zombies is from infection spreaded. Do you play the campaign? <_<
Mutation of humans are often caused by genes being destroyed and changed, and the genes of turning humans into zombie is to make them half dead and half alive, which I don't know how the hell they do that.

Level 9
Zombies are half dead and half alive, dead space 1/2 doesn't have zombies, those are demons, get your facts right.
Warcraft 3's zombie is not necromancy, wc3 zombies is from infection spreaded. Do you play the campaign? <_<
Mutation of humans are often caused by genes being destroyed and changed, and the genes of turning humans into zombie is to make them half dead and half alive, which I don't know how the hell they do that.

Fixed

I played WC3 Campaign a long time ago whole of the campaign plus the expansion campaign.

In The Hive there a company who kidnaps and lie people with a advertising about their "treatment" make fat or weak people to stronger stylish muscular people. It did but it didn't last long. They deformed then mutated into zombies. The only thing which make them act as zombies. They die only if you blast their heads off. They are immune to fire if not shooting the head. They don't care the pain when hit, as like the zombies from L4d.

Zombies are half dead and half alive,.

According to what, i've read tons of zombie fiction, and never EVER heard that explanation.

Warcraft 3's zombie is not necromancy, wc3 zombies is from infection spreaded. Do you play the campaign? <_<.

Have you? The plague was engineered by Cult of the damned, a bunch of necromancers <_<

Mutation of humans are often caused by genes being destroyed and changed
Mutation is not caused by genes being destroyed...

Dromlexer: you forgot all about rabies mutations, parasites, chemicals and so forth...

Level 9
Dromlexer: you forgot all about rabies mutations, parasites, chemicals and so forth...

No I didn't but I didn't think that before.
The L4d's flu is based on rabies so I don't need add that more (Rabies are a dangerous brain sickness)
Silent Hill have some parasited humans which act like zombies by their behaviour.
Some chemicals can do mutations
I played Warcraft 3 a long time ago. So I forgot all of the story. =/

Have you? The plague was engineered by Cult of the damned, a bunch of necromancers <_<

Right on.
Ghouls are a short of zombies
and abominations too. Why?: Because they made off dead rotten meat then revived by the necromancers.

Status
Not open for further replies.